Alberto VO5 Alberto V05 Vita Burst Volumizing Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

sulfates

on 3/21/2008 11:51:00 AM

I think it is really funny when a product that costs .79 works a lot better than another product costing 6x that. Alberton V05 Vitaburst Strenghting Shampoo has worked wonders on my hair. I picked up the Nectarine and Orange Surge shampoo, partly because I am a sucker for citrus-smelling bath products, and partly because I have heard here on MUA that V05 products are wonderful for hair because they contain minimal damaging ingredients. The scent of this shampoo is awesome-gives me a burst of energy in the morning! The shampoo itself may border on being a bit too runny, but I have learned to give myself the right amount without wasting. The later is super frothy and rich. Rinses clean.

I have found that after using this shampoo for the past week or so, my hair feels stronger and healthier. Seriously-like it wants to be touched and styled! I notice that my hair holds a curl better when I hot-roller it, too. Overall, I am very satisfied with this line. I am tempted to go back and pick up some other products while they are on sale for .79 cents!!! i would recommend this for others with long hair, like me, prone to split ends and damage!

Unfortunately, I have to be the naysayer on this product. It smells OK (like Hawaiian Punch), but I found that it dries out my fine, color-treated hair. Literally, after I am done washing, I have to condition 2-3 times just to get to all the hair, which is rat-nested together.

This shampoo also did not keep my hair particularly clean. I generally wash every day, as fine hair does not stay clean well. However, I can skip a day occasionally with other shampoos. Not with this one; my hair is definitely dirty when I wake up in the morning.

I will not buy this again; there are other cheap shampoos that do a better job (Garnier Fructis springs to mind).

I like this stuff (and the matching conditioner)! The smell is great, but after several uses it started to build up.

This product is wonderful. I have fine, thin hair and it gives it so much body and shine. I have used other shampoos (some salon brands) and have yet to find something I like so much! It doesn't fade my blonde highlights, either.

The conditioner does a great job, too, and leaves my hair tangle-free and shiny without being weighed down. I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone looking a for a fabulous and inexpensive shampoo.

on 2/21/2007 1:00:00 PM

Brand New Vita Burst bursting with Vitamins A, C & E! Volumizing Shampoo that smells of GRAPEFRUIT MANDARIN SPLASH (a pinky orange color)! SMells delicious and works great on my thick colored hair that is texturized in a layered cut. The conditioner is great too! Not too heavy and works better than any other expensive brand! I got these for 99 CENTS each! WOW!!!!

Popular Shampoos