Uploaded by Stiffi

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/18/2008

although it is call blemish GEL ... but actually it isn't ... it's too runny and it tends to overflow ... it doesn't work well on pimples ... didn't do much difference on my skin ... will switch to other products

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/27/2008

this is the ONLY blemish control gel that i use (i've tried Clean&clear before.suprisingly, it didnt work). simply apply this gel onto the very first sign of pimple on (before u go to sleep) and it will eventually disappear after 2 or 3 days.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/16/2008

I am normally very happy with my skin, but depending on time of the month, stress and diet, it can break out occasionally. So I once (two years ago?!) bought this little tube with a transparent gel which goes on your spots wherever you have them. Honestly, I'm not too happy with this, especially in direct comparison to other products such as Clinique's Touch Stick. I wouldn't know …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/03/2007

It feels like it's killing stuff on your face, which is satisfying. But, it seems to kill all the good stuff along with the bad. All I have to say is, "Ugh." My skin always looks and feels worse after using it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesBrown

1.0

Feb/21/2007

Like everyone said, it claims eliminating redness and pimples. too faked!. it totally eliminates my face. Whenever i try it , many blackheads must follow.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination