Sue Devitt Mascara

No Image

3.6

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There are children starving in this world and I just paid $28 for mascara. This is probably the only proof you need to know I am indeed going straight to hell. Would I do it again? YES. I'm in looooooove. I can't be held accountable for my actions. And although I realize this is a guarantee of eternal damnation, I take comfort in the knowledge that I'll have the best lashes in all of Hades.

(I have Caracas = brown.)

on 9/29/2003 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do not like this product at all. It does nothing in regards to lengthening or thickening. I bought Zaire, which is supposed to be a purple/plum, and it is the worst color in the whole world! It doesnt show up at all on my dark lashes and actually makes my lashes seem to fade into my eyes! I totally regret buying this product!

on 5/6/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Natural-looking mascara that lengthens & thickens enough to make you lashes stand out, but still look real. Huge con: smudge city! After one meeting I had smudges under my eyes, and that continued all day. I'm returning it. (I had Hong Kong, which is Black.)

on 1/31/2003 3:08:00 PM

This mascara applied easily but by the end of the day I wound up with dots all along the upper part of my brow bone. Not worth it to wind up looking like a clown when you least expect it.

on 1/19/2003 8:39:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever tried, but as someone else pointed out, it is ridiculously expensive. If money is no object, definitely give it a try. I think I will go back to my Max Factor 2000 calorie though, until the next time I have extra money to splurge on this product.

This is simply the best mascara out there. Too bad Sue knows it and is not giving it away. But what you get for $28 is a fabulous lengthening, thickening mascara that holds curl beautifully. Way lux. Definitely worth trying at least once.

on 6/4/2001 12:25:00 PM

While I did like this product very much (builds length, no clumps, lasts) I just cannot justify the price tag. However, if money is no object, give it a try, it IS good stuff.