Lancome Color fever gloss - On Fire

No Image

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this gloss, though it wasn't quite the color I was expecting. As other reviewers have said, it's more of a shimmery plum color than a red. But the gloss is still lovely and layers nicely on top of a lipstick. It's long lasting and doesn't have a strong scent. Since it wasn't really the color I wanted though, I probably won't buy it again.

on 3/21/2010 9:51:00 PM

This gloss is great. It layers well, gives great colour and shine, isn't sticky. I recently finished (!!) a tube and just repurchased.

on 4/27/2008 6:44:00 PM

the name of this gloss conjures a deep fiery red, but it's really a nice rich plum with subtle golden shimmer. it's pigmented so you can get a really rich look with this gloss-but it's still not too dark for my LLL complexion. I wear Lancome Color Ideal in II-10 if that helps. Love this with my dark brown hair and hazel eyes. very classy color, I usually wear it in the fall/winter but it is just as wearable in the warmer months.

Just like the last reviewer - I 2nd her review. Pretty mauvey color with a little gold shimmer. Art deco style packaging. Looks fabulous with a tan too! Other than SPF lip balm, a BE lip pencil, this was the only other lip product I took on our vacation to the Keys & it looked great, held up well & wasen't over-powering - just gave a sweet shine & the added gold shimmer was icing on the cake!

on 2/10/2008 8:48:00 PM

Cool toned plummy pink with fine gold shimmers. I got it because all the glossimers I tried were too sheer, and this did not disappoint. Great coverage, good wear.

Popular Lip Glosses