3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

It is the worst foundation I have ever used. I can only use it for 3 times and throw away. It gives an extremely cakey look and emphasize the pores, its coverage is very bad. Doesnt cover anything. It melts in the rain. Worst ever, never buy a Vichy Product again because of this foundation.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

3 months ago

I bought this foundation under the promise that it would provide full blemish coverage and last all day long. Having my acne dermatologist treated makes my skin dry but still sensitive to pimples. After years of dealing with it, I have many dark blemishes. The foundation tone was a problem since it is very white or very dark, it feels cakey, highlights my pores and sits on expression lines (I am 23 years old). The foundation transfers, I need to set it with my MAC powder but it still feels cakey and as if I was wearing a thick mask that stains on everything.

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium

7 months ago

This review is for Vichy ideal soleil lotion ultra fluide tientee, I am so glad I took the chance on this, I will be wearing it all summer and probably in the winter too especially on my ski trips to Vermont and Quebec. It gives me a little coverage and I don't feel clogged and greasy like I have with other tinted sun block products. I feel like I have protection on but not in an uncomfortable, I gotta wash this off feeling. I can wear it the whole day without thinking about it. No annoying smell, nice small container without unnessecary bulk. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I have dry, sensitive skin that is acne prone. I also live in country with a humid climate. Pros: definitely did not break me out Cons: while it did not alter the condition of my skin, it made me look incredibly greasy after a few hours out. Shades are also more suited for medium-far to tan people with warm undertones. Made me look a lot more orange than I really am. All in all, I think it's a good product, just not suitable for people living in tropical, humid climates. I have a friend who complains of the same problems, but used it when she was abroad in a cool, dry country and said the foundation stayed matte.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

10 months ago

I have acne prone, sensitive skin; and my skin gets oily fast throughout the day. PLUS POINTS Used SAND shade, and I was impressed with how light it felt on my skin! I'm not used to wearing liquid/cream foundation; (I usually put on my concealer and brush on some powder and then no-sebum powder to set my makeup and make sure it doesn't melt off my face within an hour hahah.) And I really love how it didn't "anger" my face (like yknow, cause breakouts :((( ) hehe. MINUS POINTS I got this as a gift; saw the price and wew it is pretty pricey... I read reviews saying it looks like a mask... and yeah it honestly does! Not sure if its a result of oxidation or something (i'm not well versed in this!) but after awhile I look in the mirror and i am like almost one shade lighter than when I first applied the foundation hahahaha. But i still lav it because it's so light!!!!!!

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

EyesBlack

10 months ago

I use this product as a blemish concealer. Shade 15 is neutral/slightly pink and it works for me. It's very pigmented, you need only a tiny amount of the product. It covers the biggest blemishes perfectly. It's not drying. Best applied with wet beauty blender. It's not good for the entire face, it looks like a mask. It's also not good for areas with bigger pores and wrinkles. I reviewed this as a concealer. I can't expect perfect high coverage plus natural look from one product. I use this on top of a lighter foundation, just where needed.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

2.0

10 months ago

This is like a mask on my face. Very unnatural, sits into fine lines. Terrible.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

I own dozens of foundations. This is my current favourite. I have hyperpigmentation, often blemished, combo skin. Aging skin. I value spf in my foundation because of the hyperpigmentation.This foundation has high coverage but is very lightweight, does not emphasise dryness and does not emphasise age. Behaves well around wrinkles. I think I actually look younger wearing this. I do set with translucent setting powder. It lasts well and fades well. It is not a very obvious foundation. It helps that I got a perfect shade match. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

a year ago

Vichy dermablend disappointed me very much. I bought shade 15/opal, the worst foundation I ever had, it is tooo pink, oxidize coverage is not full as it said. This product needs reformulation urgent as possible. And price is too high for such bad product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I’ve been wearing this product for many years. It was recommended to me, by the cosmetic manager at a local drugstore. I have acne, hyperpigmentation, redness. I feel as though this covers very well, it’s buildable, so I just apply extra where needed. It has a light feel to it, doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any.

Age30-35