Aura Cacia Natural Perfume-Fruit

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2008 3:58:00 PM

This smells like Fruit Loops. Or is it Froot Loops? Whatever. They smell like this.
Not going too low on the score, because frankly I think there are times when I could stand to revert back to a childlike state. This perfume will help me do that.

on 7/27/2007 11:04:00 AM

I sniffed this on a whim at Whole Foods. That whim quickly ended. I felt anything but whimsical. Artificial, sweet, and citrusy, it was a dead ringer for some sort of food product that danced away from identification. I was concocting some elaborate fruit fantasia in my head to explain the smell, and had just gotten to "a large green Tupperware bowl at a church potluck filled with a mixture of canned pineapple, maraschino cherries, mandarin oranges, and little tiny marshmallows" when it hit me. I was overcomplicating things. It smells like a Dreamsicle. Fake orange, fake vanilla, and a whole lotta sweetness. Spot-on. If you yearn to spice up your marriage with a saucy role-playing scenario involving Naughty Schoolgirl & Ruggedly Handsome Good-Humor Man, this is the stuff you need.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/18/2007 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bought this on a whim. I love most anything citrus and thought I'd give this a whirl. I was quite negatively surprised after having applied this. I can smell the citrus but then the cardamom wafts in and I instantly think gingersnaps! Not a big fan of gingersnaps or the cookie like note in this fragrance. Not too exciting IMO. Will be returning. Notes: vanilla,cardamom,coriander,lemon,orange.

Popular Fragrances