Sebastian Shaper Hairspray

Shaper Hairspray

4.4

on 7/11/2016 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I also found that half-way throught the can, the nozzle broke! Had to dispose of half a can of expensive hair spray.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this hairspray, is expensive for a hairspray that doesn't hold anything. My favorite hairpray is by sebastian but the shaper that is in a black bottle that stuff is amazing! This white bottle one is horrible and I don't recommend it if you want a hairspray by this brand try the shaper in the black bottle. Also the nozzle broke when I got about half way through the bottle.

To Read all 91 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/2/2015 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wonderful hair spray! It doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I'm able to brush through and reapply if necessary. Gives hold throughout the day. I've strayed to other types and brands but keep going back to Shaper spray. I would definitely repurchase. Price is around $20 to $25 Canadian before taxes.

Best hairspray for me. This is the only hairspray that I've tried that holds my hair but doesn't leave it stiff and I can still comb or brush through it. The scent is a typical hairspray smell, which I don't mind. And I got this at a salon for $25 Canadian dollars for 2 cans if hairspray! Can't beat that price in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is absolutely the best hairspray ever ! I will only use this hairspray on my hair. It holds very well (even my curls) and never makes my hair feel dry, stiff, or crunchy. The hold lasts all day but still can be brushable! It has a light, pleasant scent to it that doesn't smell like disgusting candy and fruits like other hairsprays. I will repurchase forever !

I got mine on sale at Marshall's which was cool :) This is a better-smelling version of the Loreal Ellnett. It is light, with great hold and easily brushable. I will stick with this when I need fine, light hairspray.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

LOVE this hairspray! Holds well while still looking naturally beautiful! Smells great! I love how you can comb out this hairspray and reapply, with keeping your hair feeling super soft and natural. Washes out easily and does not leave a ton of build up in your hair. Kind of pricey for a hairspray, but totally worth it!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This leaves hair feeling super soft almost as if there is no hairspray in it! It holds great and lasts all day! Try this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow I finally found my HG hairspray. I've tried so many hairsprays. My hair is very fine and cannot hold a curl but this hairspray has amazing holding power and doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky. It gives my hair lots of volume. Will definitely purchase again when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect amount of hold without being too stiff or drying. I've used this for years, and have tried others, but I always come back to my Shaper...