Sebastian Shaper Hairspray

Sebastian Shaper Hairspray
Shaper Hairspray

4.4

on 10/26/2016 6:31:00 PM

My all-time favorite hairspray! Leaves your hair with good hold that you can comb or brush through, easily. As a bonus, I just discovered that I could use it as a flat iron spray and it works WONDERFULLY for this purpose! I recommend VERY lightly spraying the ends of each section and giving it just a few seconds to dry. ( it dries very quickly so it won't hold you up!). Then, flat iron the section. Waiting for it to dry keeps your hair from smoking and sizzling. I am a twice a week shampooer and I love that Shaper keeps my hair looking and feeling cleaner than any other hairspray I've ever used. I would be absolutely lost if Shaper were ever to be discontinued. In my book, it's a DEFINITE 5 star product!

This hairspray gets great reviews and that's why I bought it. I was looking for a strong hold that would keep my hair in place without weighing it down. Unfortunately it just doesn't work for my hair type I guess. My hair is thinning so I need all the volume I can get. After curling my hair and applying this hairspray, it falls flat before I even get to work. What a disappointment.

on 7/11/2016 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I also found that half-way throught the can, the nozzle broke! Had to dispose of half a can of expensive hair spray.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this hairspray, is expensive for a hairspray that doesn't hold anything. My favorite hairpray is by sebastian but the shaper that is in a black bottle that stuff is amazing! This white bottle one is horrible and I don't recommend it if you want a hairspray by this brand try the shaper in the black bottle. Also the nozzle broke when I got about half way through the bottle.

on 10/2/2015 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wonderful hair spray! It doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I'm able to brush through and reapply if necessary. Gives hold throughout the day. I've strayed to other types and brands but keep going back to Shaper spray. I would definitely repurchase. Price is around $20 to $25 Canadian before taxes.

Best hairspray for me. This is the only hairspray that I've tried that holds my hair but doesn't leave it stiff and I can still comb or brush through it. The scent is a typical hairspray smell, which I don't mind. And I got this at a salon for $25 Canadian dollars for 2 cans if hairspray! Can't beat that price in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is absolutely the best hairspray ever ! I will only use this hairspray on my hair. It holds very well (even my curls) and never makes my hair feel dry, stiff, or crunchy. The hold lasts all day but still can be brushable! It has a light, pleasant scent to it that doesn't smell like disgusting candy and fruits like other hairsprays. I will repurchase forever !

I got mine on sale at Marshall's which was cool :) This is a better-smelling version of the Loreal Ellnett. It is light, with great hold and easily brushable. I will stick with this when I need fine, light hairspray.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

LOVE this hairspray! Holds well while still looking naturally beautiful! Smells great! I love how you can comb out this hairspray and reapply, with keeping your hair feeling super soft and natural. Washes out easily and does not leave a ton of build up in your hair. Kind of pricey for a hairspray, but totally worth it!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This leaves hair feeling super soft almost as if there is no hairspray in it! It holds great and lasts all day! Try this!

Popular Styling Products