4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

18 years ago

This has to be the best hairspray I have ever used. It has a very light yet somewhat firm hold and it doesn't make your hair look like it hair hairspray in it. It's also very easy to brush out. Sometimes I use this while I'm blowdrying to give my hair a little bit of a wave. Great, great hairspray.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

18 years ago

What else can I say other than this is my "holy grail" hairspray. I've been using it for years, have tried others, but always come back to Sebastian Shaper.

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

18 years ago

I rarely use hairspray, it reminds me of those "Aquanet" days, watching my older sister get ready for school - yikes! I wanted to try this Shaper Hairspray, there were two kinds - Shaper and Shaper Plus. I decided to buy the regular, I wasn't looking for super-hold and I bought a small canister for $5. This is one hairpsray that I will buy again. Non-sticky, held my style without being plastered to my head. I definitely will buy the bigger can when I run out. The only thing I don't like it that it comes in an aerosol can.

About reviewer (403 reviews)

Age19-24