Philosophy Lemonade Body Butter

No Image

3.8

Let me start off by saying that I expected to love this- I have both the bubble bath and salt scrub in lemonade and I adore them, but this body butter just smells like pledge on my skin. Maybe it just doesn't mix well with my body chemistry or something :( I also found that the butter was a bit much for my normal skin- felt a little greasy and took a long time to absorb. Maybe someone with drier skin and a different body chemistry would like this, but it just didn't work for me. Sigh...

This is gorgeous!! Possibly the most nourishing body cream I have ever used. I do not have overly dry skin but, think this would moisturise even the driest of skins.

The lemonade scent is divine and in this body butter is just the same as the shower gel, could not believe how soft this made my skin, a definite re-purchase for me.

This comes in a huge tub and I will imagine will last quite some time, you only need a small amount too.

on 2/16/2007 6:43:00 PM

This is new from Philosophy- I recently purchased it at Sephora for $25 (for 8oz tub). Very moisturizing and not sticky or greasy at all. Smells like the Lemonade 3 in 1. It's really a light fresh lemon scent that is not overpowering. Great for spring and summer! I love it so far!

on 2/17/2007 10:28:00 PM

I purchased this in the 2oz 15 hand creme, but next time I will buy this in the body butter because it is of much more value. I really really, really like the scent. It is extremely hard to find such a hit-on tart lemon scent like this. However, it is way overpriced, as the only thing i buy it for is for the scent, and the scent does not last more than 30 minutes. but just for the scent, i will repurchase. Also, though philosophy packaging i ALWAYS LOVE, the simplicity, everything! ...but the cap broke off, and now the creme always gets hard now and then, and leaks occasionally. Packaging could probably work on stability.

Popular Body Skincare Products