2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I bought this because my hair stylist used it on my hair so I thought it must be great. It is very pricey but Ulta seems to have it on sale a lot. It is either buy one get 2 free or marked down to only $8 a bottle. So now I am stuck with 3 bottles and I hate it. I guess that is why it is always on sale and they don’t sell it anymore. It doesn’t detangle or provide any moisturing qualities for dry hair at all. I’m just going back to It’s a 10. My hair was much healthy using that.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

Totally useless. Does not moisturize at all.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I recently cut off most of my hair and got a pixie because my hair was so damaged. This was the moisture spray my stylist used and recommended. I love the smell of it, and the packaging is very sleek. I know other people have complained about the spray not working well, but I find that it works fairly well. I think that it makes my hair look and feel great. Honestly though, the price was a little outrageous, and I don't think I'd be willing to repurchase for that reason.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesOther

10 years ago

Wow! I'm really surprised by all the bad reviews this product got. I personally LOVE this stuff! It's the ONLY leave in conditioner I have ever used religiously. I have very long hair that gets tangled very easily...this product helps to detangle and helps with fly aways. It's also moisturizing I have colored hair and this helps keep it from drying out. I love the packaging (never had problems with the top popping off) and it sprays evenly. Recently I started getting my friend who is in cosmo. school to get this for me with her discount so it's only $15, but I would def. pay full price for it if I needed to.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

10 years ago

I like the spray packaging. The price is really high for the product, it is not HG quality and for 28$ + Tax you expect HG. There are so many other better leave in products at this price range and at a lower price range. It smells okay- i cant say it was amazing. It does moisturize and adds some shine, just not enough for my dense fine hair. Basically it did as much as a $5 drugstore product would do at a much higher price point.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

This product is a complete waste of money. It smells great like all the s-factor products, i was advised to buy this by another hairdresser, i originally wanted to buy s factors smoothing lusterizer because my own hairdresser had used it on me once, but this hairdresser said it would be way too heavy for my hair so suggested i buy the leave in moisture spray instead - she was so wrong! the cap is annoying because it doesn't spray very well, sometimes loads will come out other time just a tiny amount so its hard to spread it evenly through your hair. Its also very easy to spray too much and end up with greasy hair, its not obvious how much you've put in your hair until your hair has dried. I haven't noticed a difference since I've been using it and normally with tigi products, especially s-factor i see a difference straight away. I normally find that tigi hair products are worth the money because they last ages, and are way above any other brand with the results you get, but with this particular product its definitely not worth it. Don't let this put you off buying other tigi s-factor products because i own three other products by them and they are amazing!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

3.0

11 years ago

was advised by my hairdresser to try this as TIGI had d/c Health Goddess ( which I loved) . I am very disappointed with the product and only because it cost soooo much am i continuing to use it till its done - will not be buying again ... hate the packaging especially the spray top - did they not get this tested ... not sure what I should try next ..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Terrible.... did nothing. and very expensive..

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

12 years ago

I guess this might work for some since my friend raved about this. I can't believe I wasted 28 bucks for this stuff. It didn't do a darn thing! The package is cute, but my cap keeps popping off. This is now buried in the sea of product under my sink

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

2.0

12 years ago

This is the worst leave in conditioner I've tried. Granted it smells great, but it does nothing for my hair...and the spray bottle is designed horribly! I love Tigi Bed Head products, but the more expensive S Factor line is NOT worth the hype!! I'll stick with Tigi Bed Head Products!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29