bareMinerals Fall in Love with Your Skin Grande Kit

No Image

1 review

on 2/16/2007 6:56:00 AM

I ordered Fall In Love with Your Skin Grande Kit from QVC and I LOVE the kit! It's the second best next to the Bare Escentuals' famous Goddesses kits! I received the package from the UPS and inside the box is a beautiful orange box. At first, I was afraid that it may be orang-y colors, but no. The kit comes with: Pamper Glimmer (a beautiful copper canyon - looks like Bali but it's much more coppery), Nurture liner shadow (plum taupe), Tropical Radiance (it has beautiful coral color - reminded me of Nar's ~FAMOUS~ Orgasm blush - the colors are almost the same!) and Tropical Beach Lip Guard - a beautiful shocking golden pink coral, but sheer when apply. It also come with: 30 days supply of RareMinerals (perfect for traveling - don't have to carry the bulky, bigger version of RM!) and a generous pot of foundation. Mine is Fairly Light, so the RM is light. Just perfect. The brushes are Heavenly Face Brush, Eye Buki (Loooooveee it!), Slanted Eyeliner - all 3 comes with a arylic peachy/orange handles, and also the tote bag. It's going to be a perfect for my upcoming Cruise vacation this coming October. I was afraid about the colors - it may throw me off because I'm pale with light yellow undertones, but all the colors have slightly peachy-pink in it, and I'm very happy with these colors. These colors are very wearable, even to office/school/doctor appointment.