3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

The worst lip plumping product I've ever tried in my life. Would not recommend it to anyone who has a sensitive lip area .. it will dry your lips out, it will make it feel like burning. Overpriced - and the brush is really uncomfortable to use ..

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I love this plumping gloss. A nice cinamon pink pout at an affordable price. Sexy. A staple in makeup bag for years. Does anyone know who carries this in the US these days? CVS and Target near me stopped. :(

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Triangles your lips for a long time. guess it's pumping them up. Drove to Nyc years ago to buy something similar that had cinnamon in it. Worked great.My cousin stole it from me and I never tried anything again until the lip inflation. feels similar. I sometimes use a lip plump device it works also paired together my lips will stay full all night

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

5 years ago

I have had sally Hansen lip inflation for a while now and i love it i haven't really noticed if it has made my lips any bigger i love the smell and the tingling sensation it keeps my lips hydrated i am currently using the clear lip gloss as it goes with days out and nights out and goes with more or less all my makeup choices like eye shadow ,i wouldn't recommend this product if you are quite sensitive as the tingleinng is quite intense but apart from that brilliant buy ladies :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

I got one for a buck so these are dc'ed or will be in my opinion. I like it a lot but I loved DuWop's Lip Venom and there are some comparisons to be made. Mine is a milky looking peach shade that gets a tad deeper as the effect wears on. That's a + as most producedts don't intensify the longer you wear them, quite the opposite. I like the Red Hot's candy, sweet, cinnamon scent but always love this type. I feel my lips warm, its not an unpleasant sensation, and my very avg lips do look better re lines on lips. All lips have them but its nice to have a blurring effect once you go North of 40. I wish I'dpicked up nmore. This also has a nice shine and non objectionable taste. Something I love is this comes with a brush applicator! I dislike a doe feet except on deer. A brush can deposit more product at once without absorbing it. All lip gloss that's not in a squeeze tube, is quicker and neater to apply with a brush and accessing the remainder of product is more difficult with sponge tip, aka doe foot applicators. Any irritation via cinnamon oil can dilate blood vessels and give a slightly fuller, albeit temporary, look, which must be kept in mind. Any such effect for a drugstore pricepoint especially, isn't going to be terribly long lasting, but it's very nice within the given context.

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I like it a lot, it's actually the best moisturizer/conditioner for lips I have, from basic lip smackers through pure oils to fancy treatments. Does inflate my lip somewhat, feels slightly cool and minty (like toothpaste on your lips) for a few minutes after application. Took off a point for being very sticky, I can't wear it with my long hair down outside in even the slightest wind: I use it with my hair up and as a treatment around the house. My SO thinks it tasted like strawberries? Not sure why. But he likes it.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I don't like the tingle of it, so I guess I'm not really a good person to go to for this, but it didn't really "inflate" my lips either.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

6 years ago

I am surprised that this product has such high reviews. I do not feel that it plumps my lips at all. It is a decent moisturizing lip gloss, and I do like the sheer creamy tint that the shade Sheer Mocha has (it is a nice nude lip gloss) but not worth the price. I also wish the applicator was a doe foot instead of a little brush, which distributes alot of product very messily.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

My lipgloss arsenal is darn near scary in how extensive it is, so if there's something that I actually re-buy (instead of trying something different) that says quite a bit. I don't know if this plumps my lips dramatically but it does make them look nice, full, and defined - plus the tingly feeling is always fun! I definitely appreciate the brush applicator as well. I own a couple but I think Sheer Bare is probably the most perfect non-shimmer nude you can find.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Hmm, weird. I have been using the Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme for a while now and I absolutely love it. I use the tinted version, and recently I purchased a red lipstick that had an odd consistency, so I thought I'd grab a clear lipgloss to wear over it, and went with this one. I would've purchased the Extreme version, but the store I stopped at was out, and I figured there couldn't be much difference other than the fact that this tube is shorter. For the record, the gloss technically works great, it has a good consistency, gets tingly to plump lips, and smells nice. However, it is THE WORST TASTING lipgloss I have ever used in my life. I would never want to have this on my lips if there was a chance I might kiss somebody or have a meal, the taste is just awful. For this reason, I wouldn't purchase it again, and I don't even know if I'll bother using any more of the tube I already purchased. Stick to the Lip Inflation Extreme.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35