TRESemme Curl Care Flawless Curls Curl Enhancing Mousse

TRESemme Curl Care Flawless Curls Curl Enhancing Mousse

2.8

I have tried this every way. I seems to give me volume for 2 minutes and then...........TIMBER......flat

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is decent for drugstore...I don't normally like tresseme products (the straightening products suck, I happen to have a tresseme flat iron that is okay). The scent is nice, enhances my 2C/3A hair no complaints I may pick up the volume one next time. I like to change it up. I normally was buying Aussie, they work about the same. I'm going for Redken or PM when I get some money. Tresemme is temporary! I end up flat ironing my hair as much as wearing it curly so I've got to have something I can brush out (I can).

To Read all 81 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/23/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have dry hair and it tends to curl on my scalp but my ends stay straight. this product did absolutely nothing to my hair, maybe i was using it wrong i don't know but huge disappointment TRESemme and a waist of money. I live in france so i had to order it online since i can't find it here and i had to pay double its price.

on 3/3/2014 6:09:00 PM

I've been using this mousse forever and when I try to switch up products I always end up with it. It smells amazing and once you get the hang of portion control it does the job very nicely. I have long curly brown hair that can be quite unruly but this mousse keep frizz at bay while holding my curls very nicely.

on 10/15/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is amazing. You just need to play with it and know how to use it. My hair is very thin so too much makes it too stiff but if I add water to my hair the the mousse it works perfect and keeps it unfrizzy.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am surprised at the low scores. Mind you we all have different hair thicknesses, porosity and curl pattern etc. I'm a 2c/3a with medium to fine hair and I am really happy with this mousse. I have been using it for a month (this summer) and I LOVE it! My hair doesn't feel crunchy and dry after. In fact it feels a bit moisturized. It gives a lightish hold but enhances my curls. Before this mousse I was a regular user of the pantene and herbal essences mousse lines. Those are nice mousses but this one by Tresumme is my new favourite. Great quantity and price... IMO an excellent drug store buy.

on 7/4/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for about 6 months after using the super hold tresemme mouse for the past couple years. I wanted something that defined my curls more and wasn't so "crunchy" looking. This did make it look better and lighter but after using it for 6 months I noticed it really dried out my hair. I've been using dove whipped mouse for curly hair and love it much better. Sometimes I alternate between the dove whipped and bed head foxy curls contour cream. They both seem healthier for my hair. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't even use a lot of it and it made my hair crispy and crunchy feeling. Wilted my curls.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Application is definitely key here. Some things I have noticed when using this: You have to use on wet hair, you have to have a base of either a styling cream or hair oil to counteract the drying effect since this does contain alcohol, and you don't need to use a lot. A golf ball sized amount is perfect for even my thick 3b curly hair. I think it smells lovely and seems to do a great job of boosting my curl pattern. My hair is left soft and defined which is hard to do. The shine was very good and had some nice compliments from strangers. My hair maintained its volume without feeling sticky or weighed down. Walmart had a good sale on this and I was able to get a big can. I think it provides decent hold. There was some crunchiness in some areas but nothing that can't be scrunched out with a bit of water. As for frizz reduction, it was ok. I noticed it took care of frizz initially but then as the day wore on, I had some halo frizz. A little hairspray took care of that. Overall, I think this was average. I have tried better mousses from other brands, but I do like this for lazy days.

on 4/8/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mousse. I have used it for about a year. I notice that my hair has much less frizz with this product than with any other. I only touch my hair while applying. I then wait for it to dry before I scrunch again. This cuts down on the frizz that other reviewers are talking about. It has a nice light scent.