4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Wow, this is gorgeous! I have the regular (not LE Barbie collection) one. It looks very common in the pictures and even in the pan, which is why I waited nearly a month after purchasing to actually try it. But I pulled it out today and used it as blush (nw10 here, for reference), and it is just so pretty. I know this is supposed to be an H/L, but it's a perfect glowy blush for pale people. It looks like a dusty pink in pan, but turns up cool pink on my skin. Illuminating factor is subtle and not OT. The finish is more of a satin sheen, though there are actually tiny silver particles. My new fave blush!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

how I love this highlighter !!!!! I dropped it and broke it of course, but I've been using it since I bought it and im about to finish it... so I'm desperate to find some similar highlighter and I CAN'T find anything like it, this beautiful product that made my "plastic doll face" glow for years.. if you girls have any recommendation would truly appreciate! xoxox

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

i got this powder because it was cheap LOL yeap i got it from a sale for $12. itz the only barbie collection i've got. i was totally surprised by this product. i got it because 1. itz cheap. 2. i just wanted to get something from the barbie collection itz a silvery pinkish tone. great as a highlighter in my opinion. i love this more than MSFs. some msf contain chunky shimmer and it tends to emphasize acne scars or acne. this powder is fine enough to not emphasize my acne scars. love it. i am a nc20, it is pinkish enough to give me a light glow but not a full tone blusher. i use it over alpha girl beauty powder. it gives my cheek a sheer shimmer/highlight. love it ^^

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

12 years ago

i don't use this product often. but i know if i ever ran out of it, i might get it again. the packaging is really pretty. i got it off auctions since it went OOS at the singapore counters. the glitters are quite chunky and emphasize my pores. I'm still much used to shimmers. overall, nothing impressive. there are better highlighters around.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I missed the Barbie collection, so I bought this off of ebay, and I was instantly happy with it! I apply it lightly with a blush brush over NARS Orgasm blush or MAC Well-Dressed blush..and it adds a pretty sheen to my cheeks. I sometimes sweep it over my forehead and chin though too, as that is where the light hits naturally. The packaging is so cute--is a round compact with the pink Barbie insignia on the cover. I have never used a highlighter before, but this product quickly made me a convert. I love it!! :-)

About reviewer (50 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

12 years ago

I only gave this its 1 lippy because the packaging is so cute and the color looks so pretty in the pan. But on me...ick. Frosty and chalky. I can't really see this working on anyone, since I'm a very light PPP, yet it still didn't have enough pigmentation to give me any color. If you're looking for a real "beauty powder"--i.e. something that makes your skin pinkish and glowing--save your money for BeneFit Dandelion, which is more a sheer wash of shimmery pink and less a frosty white mess.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesHazel

12 years ago

Incredible pink/low-shimmer highlighter! I use it as a blush (layered on of course) or as a subtle highlighter on those really drab and cloudy days where you need more highlighter. Hopefully this will be re-released in future collections. As with all MAC beauty powders-it gives you a subtle glow, not like MSF's where you mostly get chunky glitter. Yep will repurchase as soon as it makes a comeback hopefully!

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

12 years ago

i missed out on this when the collection came out, but was lucky enough to buy it on ebay under the retail price. i actually bought THREE of these because i just love love love them so much! ( im a PPP cool, NW15 is a bit too dark for me, btw.) it goes great with cool pink blushes i own, especially with Don't Be Shy, Pink Swoon, and Dollymix. im sure i wont repurchase since i got two backups, but this is definitely my HG blush.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

13 years ago

I love this highlighter. I have been using it over my don't be shy blush or over my well dressed blush it looks so pretty.

About reviewer (518 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

13 years ago

I love this product. It's a cool pink highlighter not to frost, just enough so you can get a "movie star glow". Because it's really cool toned I can't make it work with warmer blushes. No glitter or sparkles, just highliting. I wish I had the chance to get pearl sunshine but it was gone already. I'll never run out but I would repurchase if I had the chance. I hope MAC relaunch this with another name. Update: |I got pearl sunshine and itś too dark for me, even if I am slightly warm toned PB suits me better.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35