Too Faced Candy Lips Sugary Lip Gloss Bar in Candy Apple

No Image

3.6

Ahhh I want this so bad! My friend owns it and she let me use it sometimes, and the colors are so gorgeous and pigmented. Sephora currently is out of stock in them :( So hopefully I can find it elsewhere..

on 11/6/2007 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palettte..It seems like every color is my color. I wear them w a liner to enhance and hold the color longer. I have medium complexion w yellow undertones, brown hair so if that matches you, this palette might be good for you. For me, it has just the righht amt og pigment.

on 3/10/2007 1:19:00 AM

Love the look of this package. Very pretty and smells good as well. The colors are also gorgeous in the packaging, but on my lips they have little staying power and hardly any pigment. I like it, but not worth my money to purchase again.

on 3/1/2007 10:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

The only reason I bought this palette was because of how cute it was, and the glosses were pretty colors. But, I was pleasantly surprised! They were actually more pigmented than I thought they'd be. Very moisturizing, also. I was so happy it didn't dry out my lips! But I was disappointed that it didn't come with a mini lip brush - so therefore it's not travel friendly.

Overall this palette reminded me of a Delux Beauty lip gloss palette I had 4 years ago - very fun and cute, and a nice surprise. I'd buy it again!

This is a palette of five red and pink lip glosses in a black mirrored compact. The compact itself is very cute -- nice to have the mirror. You get a fair amount of gloss, which is nice.

The glosses are, from top (nearest the mirror) to bottom: a true red, shimmery pink, hot pink, a "coral red" (really just a somewhat orangey red with a bit of shimmer and very little pigment), and another true red. I cannot tell the difference between the top and bottom shade -- maybe one is a little more pigmented?

The colour and texture of the reds is comparable to Philosophy's Kiss Me lip balm -- that is to say, emollient but not very pigmented, and they don't last that long on my lips. The lack of pigment is probably just as well for me, as most of these colours are too blue/pink for my MAC NW20, freckled FFF skintone.

Overall, this is not a bad palette, but nothing special. continued >>