Johnson & Johnson Medicated Penaten Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.7

Petrolatum, Zinc Oxide, Lanolin, Talc, Aqua, Panthenol, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Allantoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Paraffinum Liqidum, Glycine Soja Oil, Alcohol, Parfum, Beta Carotene

on 6/28/2012 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is probably the weirdest beauty secret I've ever heard, but it really works. I have dry, sensitive facial skin and this is my SOS-night cream for when all else fails. It seems to put moisture in where I need it and literally suck the moisture OUT of blemishes -including cysts. I wake up in the morning with a moisturized face and little dried marks where zits used to be. The biggest con is that it's ugly -this is not a cream that soaks into your skin. It is an extremely heavy moisturizer that stays white and can rub off on pillows, bedsheets, and clothes. It's also not super natural, and I cringe a little thinking what my face is absorbing.

on 8/26/2011 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this cream.It has a nice smell and moisturizes my face very well.

on 11/3/2007 5:34:00 PM

This product works great for rashes and pimples. I read about using zinc diaper rash creams for an overnight pimple treatment, and it works for me! I just put a bit on my pimple (it stays white on the skin), and my pimple is really decreased in size and redness overnight. I will definately repurchase.