Jordana Lip Liner in Cabaret

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

i'm so happy that i wore this lip liner during new years eve. how peer unfortunate that my lipstick came off this lip liner to did not budge. it didn't fade nor bleed. I don't know if this happened to others but I had to use an oil based make up remover just to get this baby off. the color is amazing too

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I usually wear darker lipsticks for fall and winter and my current go to right now is Milani's Sangria. This lip liner goes well with the plummy-berry lipstick. The formulation is smooth, creamy, ultra pigmented and extremely inexpensive! The lip liner didnt smudge either, even after eating and drinking.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this lip liner l! I just discovered Jordana products thanks to YouTube! As soon as I heard that K-Mart offered it, I rushed there to find out what all the fuss was about. Well, this lip liner here!? It now replaces my other long time faves that I was so devoted to. (MACs Nightmoth and Currant OR Palladio's Eggplant and Berry). Cabaret is that dark wine shade that compliments all shades of lipsticks and glosses. AND...for $1.99, ya can't beat it. I love finding deals on quality products.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this liner. It is a dark wine/berry colored liner to wear with your darker colors. It blends easily with no tugging and is long lasting. I'm a DDD w/brownish color lips and need lots of pigmentation. This is a definate.I have repurchased many tines so it is definatly a staple and HG. continued >>

oh, I love this lip liner! The color is a cool dark red. It's much more intense than Hot Red or Plush Red from the same line. It goes well with cool dark reds or cool wines. I also think this pencil is much creamier than most Jordana pencils. I use this pencil often and would repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners