Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Wallflower

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The woodsy-floral goodness of Japanese Cherry Blossom, without the musk. I wish I got that hint of cinnamon incense that's in the bath and body products, but this is still an elegant, pretty home scent, especially for the winter/spring transition. It has great throw (it's plugged in in my bathroom, but I can smell it outside my bedroom door), but, unlike many JCB experiences, isn't overpowering.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wallflowers are such a genius idea...can't believe I didn't think of 'em first. This scent specifically goes great for rooms...I don't like it as much on myself as I do in my bedroom. Some other scents I like in the wallflowers are Cinnamon Stick, Cherry Blossom, and Sweet Pea.

on 12/31/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My sister has been wanting a wallflower for a while, and LOVES the BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. So she got a white wallflower with silver rhinestones on it for Christmas. She also got the wallflower scent refills in Sweet Pea and Japanese Cherry Blossom. The package recommends switching the scent every eight weeks (two months), if I remember correctly. She plugged in the JCB first, and when you walk into her room, you immediately smell sweet florals! It's not TOO strong, but it's not weak, either, and it IS definitely noticeable, so if you like subtle scents, I don't know if you'd want one of these. Overall, highly recommend! Oh, and I think the refills are about $7.50 USD, but they were on sale for I think 5 USD during their after Christmas hello yellow sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very true to the body cream: pure sandalwood and subtle, clean musk with a very light cherry blossom hint. This scent is not light, fruity, or simple in any way, so make sure you know and like it before you plug one in!

on 2/11/2007 6:08:00 PM

I picked this one up during the semi-annual sale, and I must say, I'm quite enamored with it. In the body products I'm not so fond of Japanese Cherry Blossom- there's this one note (the sort of "linen"- type note, whatever it is that tempers the fruitiness) that just doesn't agree with me. In bath and body, I totally prefer regular old cherry blossom. But in home fragrance Japanese Cherry Blossom really shines. I was afraid it might be overwhelming, but it isn't at all. It's been scenting my bedroom nicely. I'm really pleased with it.

Popular Other Products