Bare Escentuals bareminerals Glimmer eyeshadow BALI

4.7

on 5/17/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love BE eyeshadows. They are highly pigmented and last forever. I like the ready eyeshadows more than the loose ones because they have a more velvety texture, but these are still great and I love them.

on 9/15/2010 1:27:00 AM

I wanted to love all Bare Escentual products, but the face products caused me to break out and itched too much. Whatever products of Bare Escentuals I had I gave away, swapped or threw away. I was hesitant to try any of BE products, but I couldn't help it because the colors are so pretty. So I bought Bali and I can't put it down!! The best part no bad skin reaction..wohoo!!! I pair Bali with 1990's and I love it. I have gotten a lot of compliments. I'm hooked again.

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

my mom got this in her bare minerals kit and i steal it A LOT. It sucks that I cannot find it in their catalouge or at sephora. I want to buy my own! I love it!

on 10/8/2007 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bali is stunning. It looks very similar to True Gold, but is more of a beige tone when True Gold is very gold. Very shimmery and pretty!

on 9/25/2007 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bali is a coppery-brown, glimmer eyeshadow that reminds me alot of MAC's Dazzleray pigment, except bali is not as chunky and flyaway. It might also be a little brighter if you layer it on. This actually looked nice on my lids; which surprised me because I thought it would be too orange. Also looks nice with hazel eyes. continued >>

This is beautiful, a stunning gold beig-y colour, very pretty and great for a natural soft make-up look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I also got this in the Peacock set.

This has quickly become my favorite beige-ish eyeshadow! It's a shimmery goldish beige packed with lots of shimmer- perfect for the beach look or just a simple neutral look with an edge (the shimmer). Also, if applied lightly, this can look nice as a highlighter. As with most BE shadows, this lasts for a long time with minimal creasing.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the peacock set and it's a perfect color for me. I can wear it in the daytime using a dry application and put it on wet with other colors for a super cool light-eyed look at night. I hope I can buy it in the future without having to buy the full kit.

I love this eyeshadow. My mother got it as part of the peacock kit, and we always share our BE's (a contact lense case works well) and this is such a shimmery golden color. Another winner from BE.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just received this in a swap for which I am completely grateful! I LOVE this one. It is really a gold -- a bit darker and more metallic or sparkley than "True Gold" and just gorgeous. I love gold on the eyes and this one flatters my olive/hazel eyes wonderful. I think it could be worn any time of the year but I imagine in the summer it would be gorgeous. Don't think this would look so great on someone fair with red undertones though. I don't plan to ever be without this!