3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Decent little shampoo! It definitely got my hair clean. I loved the scent! My hair smelled SO good! Really didn't do any volumizing though. (But it didn't flatten it either.) would I buy it again? Probably not. But I'd use it again if it was given to me. Never look a gift shampoo in the mouth! lol!

About reviewer (462 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Got as a freebie/sample size when staying in a hotel. Smells great but not a high-end shampoo and not color safe. Use with caution!

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

9 years ago

This stuff totally stripped my hair even though I hadn't washed it in over a day. It smells great, just like the Coconut Lime Verbena body products, but I can't be so cruel to my poor hair! I do want to try the moisturizing version, however. The packaging in the little travel size bottle I got sucks - the plastic is too stiff to squeeze the product out easily, and it won't stand upside down in the shower to get the last dregs out.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I really wanted to love this shampoo. I spent over $100 on the body spray line. This shampoo is terrible as a daily shampoo and it will dry out my hair really badly. And I the fragrance that I love does not really stay in your hair very long. Not long enough to justify the price. Oh well it does smell good when you are putting it on but I would recommend just spraying your self with the fragrance line and get a better shampoo Its an ok shampoo to rotate in with others infrequently but I would not buy again

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I'm usually a bit of a snob about shampoo, but I absolutely love this stuff! The price is fabulous, my hair is clean and looks great, and it doesn't mess up my scalp (like most cheap shampoos do). My boyfriend loves it too.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I suppose this shampoo is nice, i just dont see that it gives me volume. however, it does the job (cleaning my hair) and was very inexpensive and it smells AMAZING!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 years ago

I first tried this shampoo after my boyfriend brought a bunch home from work at the Holiday Inn (their official shampoo). I just loved it! The bottle didn't say Bath and Body Works, so i had to investigate where i could buy it. Glad I did! It really freshens my hair up and keeps it soft and manageable. I have since bought other "flavors" at Bath and Body Works to mix it up. Been using these shampoos now for over a month, so far do adverse affects on my hair, just clean and beautiful!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I recieved this shampoo and conditioner in my stocking, (travel size) and I love it! It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair shiny and soft. Now, I never would have bought this for myself, since I usually use a salon brand, but I think I've found my new favorite shampoo and conditioner! I've never had problems with my scalp itching, but then again, I don't have sensitive skin. Love it, I will rebuy the full size!

About reviewer (129 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Purchased the travel size for vacation - one dolla. Price equal to the slim pickin's of travel shampoos offered at the drugstore, but this one doesn't stink - performance or aroma-wise. My hair feels, looks and, without a doubt, smells fantastic. I will purchase the full size version when I return home, yup yup! I dig the conditioner, too, but am not up to typing anymore...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

12 years ago

We stayed in a condo recently & they provided us with this shampoo & conditioner. I am not a fan of BBW's shower gel or lotion, but this stuff is great! And my hair smells wonderful!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43