Lavanila vanilla grapefruit

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Lavanila vanilla grapefruit
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit (full-size)

3.0

on 4/25/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the scent of vanilla, but some perfumes just take it too far. I don't like smelling like a car freshener or like a cookie. That's where Lavanilla comes in. All of their scents are natural, clean, and very intimate. I love the vanilla grapefruit. It is my favorite Lavanilla scent. it is sweet with just the right amount of citrus. It smells very clean rather than a foody scent. It's all natural so I don't have to worry about allergic reactions. It's a little pricey, but IMHO it's totally worth it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

I don't love this. I bought it for my purse. It has a nice drydown, but the opening notes are so bright and almost .....green?! I usually love citrus fragrances, but there's something quite masculine in the opening which I'm finding in a lot of fragrances these days. It fades eventually into a round comforting vanilla, but it takes about 30-40 minutes.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Such good reviews, and I have no idea why. To me, it smells like cheap men's cologne with a splash of sickly cupcake. I wanted to like this so badly, but was positively revolted by how it actually smelled.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The scent is very subtle and sweet which is the perfect compliment to the body butter if you are into layering.

Popular Fragrances