Lavanila vanilla grapefruit

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lavanila vanilla grapefruit
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit (full-size)

3.8

on 4/17/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a small sample of this and was instantly hooked. I have since purchased the rollerball, the perfume spray and the body butter. I love the rollerball because its so portable. And the scent !!! It's the perfect combination of tangy and sweet. It just makes me happy to wear it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/14/2014 2:00:00 AM

This is my favourite perfume - I have the rollerball one, as I only like to wear a bit of perfume on certain spots (inside of wrists, behind ears, neck). It smells sweet without being too overpowering and is good for everyday use.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a perfume I've used for years, it has kind of a gourmand feel to it, which I am a big fan of. It smells like vanilla with a tiny bit of grapefruit in it to make it sweeter. It has Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lime, Orange, Heliotrope, Cedarwood, and Madagascar vanilla notes in it. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It's not overly strong, but it lingers on the skin. This is one of my top three fragrances, I really love it. I also own the Pure Vanilla one, but this one is a little better to me.

I LOVE THIS PERFUME. This perfume is the perfect combination of fruity and sweet and the scent lasts a while on my skin unlike other perfumes I have tried. I highly recommend it!

on 12/2/2013 9:43:00 AM

This is one of the nicest feel-good fragrances. On one hand you have the real perfurmes, with all their complexity and sofistication and on the other hand you have these nice fragrances which, without pretending to be equal to their more complex sisters, actually beat some of them on many counts. I can name a very long list of latest commercial releases by big houses which are so much boring, non-descript and such a common soup of fruits and flowers that can't even stir in you half of the comfortable feeling that you have when smelling this one. It's not No 19, or Black, it does not pretend to be any, and it's just there to be worn the same way as your Uggs : they are definitely not the most elegant pair of boots in your closet, but they are damn comfortable and cozy when getting out in a cold winter weekend !

on 11/2/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I love grapefruit. I love vanilla. Why don't I love this? The grapefruit dries down quickly and one is left with just a cloyingly heady, sweet vanilla. There is a hint of powder that might make up for the sweetness, but overall I am not thrilled by this blend, and am happy I bought only a sample.

I'd like to repurchase this as it is a very nice sweet scent but it is way out of a decent price range for me.
Also to add I have a knock off version of Thierry Mugler Angel and this smells similar. Vanilla Grapefruit has a more vanilla smell (sweet) and Angel has a bit more of a nut smell (sharp). Over all if I could get a knock off of this then fine I would purchase that. But seriously $58 for 1.7oz is a bit ridiculous for perfume.

on 10/16/2013 11:32:00 PM

Vanilla Grapefruit is AMAZING!! I am seriously so obsessed with this perfume, I can't stop inhaling it!! It is such an addictive, gorgeous scent!! If you love vanilla and sweet fruity scents, you will LOVE this!! The grapefruit in it makes it citrusy and prevents it from being too candy floss, teenybopper sweet. It really stands out - I get so many compliments on this perfume! I think it's so much better than any department store perfumes - it is so fresh and unique!! It has the qualities of a high end niche perfume, and another plus is that the ingredients are all natural. You can get a roller ball (they make an oil roller ball now, too!) to try it out. Lavanilla Vanilla Grapefruit is 1 of my all time favorite perfumes ever - the 1 negative is that it doesn't last very long at all, so I took 1 lippie off bc I have to keep allying it. Hopefully they will make a more concentrated version 1 day!

on 10/6/2013 2:30:00 PM

I like this scent because it is very sweet with just a hint of citrus. It is in no way overwhelming. I think it is a great daytime scent. One criticism is that it is not particularly long-lasting. I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried Vanilla/Coconut and Vanilla and enjoyed limited success with them. But I very much enjoyed the fragrance this mixture deployed. A Sephora SA suggested the grapefruit one to me after I had talked about the limited longevity of the other two I had tried. I was hesitant, but took her suggestion and gave this one a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. This one has staying power and a deliciously refreshing summer scent.
A mix of vanilla and grapefruit, I never thought possible. Five hours into my initial spray, I wasn't bored at all. I was still enjoying LaVanilla Grapefruit. It doesn't matter what age you are to enjoy this light, airy fragrance for the summer or spring. When you want something unobtrusive, that has lasting power, yet is still light enough this just might be for you. The notes that stood out for me were lime, patchouli, bergamot and sandalwood. All in a delicious mix. Now this doesn't remind me of anything grapefruit at all. It's just a heavenly, dreamy, warm, inviting, creamy, vanilla. I'm an original Body Shop vanilla person and I adore true vanilla scents that blend well with the right notes. This one does and belies its name. Even tho I have the plain vanilla, I prefer this one called grapefruit. Go figure.
Although its fragrance notes are linear, some of them still stand alone.
They are: Lime, Patchouli, Grapefruit, Heliotrope, Madagascar Vanilla, Bergamot and Sandalwood.

Popular Fragrances