Lavanila vanilla grapefruit

Lavanila vanilla grapefruit
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit (full-size)

Love this!

I got a sample and did buy a bottle when it ran out. Long lasting, sweet vanilla but the grapefruit adds a bit of freshness to it. it doesn't appear to be to foody. Just leaves a warm scent, little goes a long way so be careful.

on 4/17/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a small sample of this and was instantly hooked. I have since purchased the rollerball, the perfume spray and the body butter. I love the rollerball because its so portable. And the scent !!! It's the perfect combination of tangy and sweet. It just makes me happy to wear it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/14/2014 2:00:00 AM

This is my favourite perfume - I have the rollerball one, as I only like to wear a bit of perfume on certain spots (inside of wrists, behind ears, neck). It smells sweet without being too overpowering and is good for everyday use.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a perfume I've used for years, it has kind of a gourmand feel to it, which I am a big fan of. It smells like vanilla with a tiny bit of grapefruit in it to make it sweeter. It has Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lime, Orange, Heliotrope, Cedarwood, and Madagascar vanilla notes in it. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It's not overly strong, but it lingers on the skin. This is one of my top three fragrances, I really love it. I also own the Pure Vanilla one, but this one is a little better to me.

I LOVE THIS PERFUME. This perfume is the perfect combination of fruity and sweet and the scent lasts a while on my skin unlike other perfumes I have tried. I highly recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried Vanilla/Coconut and Vanilla and enjoyed limited success with them. But I very much enjoyed the fragrance this mixture deployed. A Sephora SA suggested the grapefruit one to me after I had talked about the limited longevity of the other two I had tried. I was hesitant, but took her suggestion and gave this one a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. This one has staying power and a deliciously refreshing summer scent.
A mix of vanilla and grapefruit, I never thought possible. Five hours into my initial spray, I wasn't bored at all. I was still enjoying LaVanilla Grapefruit. It doesn't matter what age you are to enjoy this light, airy fragrance for the summer or spring. When you want something unobtrusive, that has lasting power, yet is still light enough this just might be for you. The notes that stood out for me were lime, patchouli, bergamot and sandalwood. All in a delicious mix. Now this doesn't remind me of anything grapefruit at all. It's just a heavenly, dreamy, warm, inviting, creamy, vanilla. I'm an original Body Shop vanilla person and I adore true vanilla scents that blend well with the right notes. This one does and belies its name. Even tho I have the plain vanilla, I prefer this one called grapefruit. Go figure.
Although its fragrance notes are linear, some of them still stand alone.
They are: Lime, Patchouli, Grapefruit, Heliotrope, Madagascar Vanilla, Bergamot and Sandalwood.

on 4/25/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the scent of vanilla, but some perfumes just take it too far. I don't like smelling like a car freshener or like a cookie. That's where Lavanilla comes in. All of their scents are natural, clean, and very intimate. I love the vanilla grapefruit. It is my favorite Lavanilla scent. it is sweet with just the right amount of citrus. It smells very clean rather than a foody scent. It's all natural so I don't have to worry about allergic reactions. It's a little pricey, but IMHO it's totally worth it.

on 2/5/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Some people have commented that it makes me smell like cookies, the vanilla is the dominant scent at the end of the day.
-Great for Winter
-Smells stays longest when sprayed on skin & CLOTHES
-Affordable&Addicting
-I'm out of the country, ran out, can't get more, and am dying to have this delicious scent when I return home.

I recommend it for anyone who wants to smell adorable.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE Vanilla Grapefruit! :-D Got it as a Christmas gift after loving it in Urban Outfitters months before. I do have to say it is strong the first 10 or so minutes of wearing it, but nothing bad. Just a LOT of grapefruit. But if you stick it out, it fades into the vanilla, and the longer you wear it, the vanilla becomes the prominent note. The vanilla isn't too sweet at all...in fact, it smells like you rubbed vanilla extract on you! Very real and not at all fake, which I love. The best part is, after reapplying it once yesterday, I thought the smell was gone-turned out that my nose had just stopped smelling it. When I woke up in the middle of the night, it was on me and filled the air pocket under my covers! I've never enjoyed breaking my sleep cycle so much! Pure vanilla goodness! Though you might have to put more on, it does last a while..about 14 hours for me,yesterday. And I hade no rollerball problems, the parfum came out easily. Get the rollerball if you're unsure, like I did, and go from there. The fragrance and healthy ingredients definitely make it a great way to spend $19!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this at Sephora the other day because they were offering atomizers filled with any perfume for $10. I quite literally smelled every perfume in the store, and this was the only one I fell in love with.

I don't wear perfumes very often (and therefore don't know anything at all about the different layers and notes); I mostly don't wear perfume because I feel most are too astringent-y smelling and harsh, and they don't smell natural. However, vanilla grapefruit was not like that at all. It smells warm and all the notes blend well together. The vanilla isn't overpowering at all (which I sometimes find in other vanilla-scented things, like it smells *too* vanilla-y and too sicky-sweet). This is just perfect, and the cedarwood is subtle and is the perfect touch (honestly one of my favorite scents).

The staying power is also good. I spritz some on at the beginning of the workday and find that by the time I get home for the night, I'm still smelling good.

When I run out of the atomizer, I will definitely purchase the full bottle.

Popular Fragrances