Olay Complete Plus Night Firming Cream

Olay Complete Plus Night Firming Cream

4.2

on 8/31/2010 5:09:00 PM

This is a very nice cream. It is very rich and heavy. As a night cream it definitely does its job. My skin feels moisturized. I even use it during the day sometimes, letting it sink in for about 5 minutes before makeup application. I am not crazy about the smell and its not a miracle worker, but definitely worth trying.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

is this discontinued? because its really hard to find. Its the ony product olay has specifically designated for extra dry skin, i can't find it anywhere though. Yesterday I found it at walmart, in the sale section with the crazy mishmash of clearance and discontinued stuff. but it wasnt on sale so i think its dc'ed. its a shame, its a rich cream that is very inexpensive and works great. i tried regenerist micro-sculpt and its 3 times more and it isnt as good.

on 3/17/2009 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I hhhhhate this product. I'm a moisturizer junkie because of my dry patches and this was given to me to try. It is so heavy and really doesn't feel like it's sinking in.. just sitting there like a big heavy film on my face. I did notice fine lines were plumped up by morning, but one or two smiles later and you're back to square one.. which is fine, I didn't use this for lines and I don't expect any product to last in the plumping fine lines department anyway. It does a pretty good job of keeping the flakies at bay and I guess my skin is kind of soft when using it, but my other faves make my skin way softer, this is nothing special for that. The smell and weight of this product is just such a turn off.. felt like my skin couldn't breathe and that's not something I want in any product. Big thumbs down for me. You may not react to this product in a bad way, but let your poor skin breathe ladies! A very smothering product in my opinion. Blech

on 8/23/2008 9:50:00 PM

I love this cream. It was formally called "pro vital." It is a rather heavy moisturizer. It's perfect for dry skin. I have sensitive, dry, ocassionally acne prone skin. Not a fun combo! This cream is very gentle and doesn't make my skin sting or burn. I wish it didn't come in a jar though.

this is a nice face cream. not sure if it actually tightens or not but it's a reasonable price for such a creamy moisturizer. this has made my face feel nice and soft and thus far, no breakouts or irritation.

on 11/27/2007 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this cream! I agree that it is one of Olay's best and I always have it around no matter what other brands I am using for skin care. I have dry skin in a very dry area and it is like a nice drink of water for my skin. It is a rare cream that makes your face feel better just for putting it on. It is rich but not greasy and leaves me kin super soft.

The label says night cream but I use it often during the day when I feel dry - which in SW Montana is often. I am not sure if it actually firms or not, but it is worth having as a great intensive but not greasy moisturizer.

finally someone wrote something about this product!!!! this is the best best cream from oil of olay, im 25 and have been using this on and off for years and i can always tell when i stop using it cus my face is not as smooth or soft but when i use this i wake up with firm smooth skin mmmmmmmmmm i just love it, but i notice only wal mart sells it i cant find it anywhere else but its ver rich and thick, i have normal skin and i never break out with it so i suggest if you have combo or acne problems try a small patch first, but i hope it works
for you!! ooo and the day cream is just as good you have an all day healthy glow ok well anyways you have to try it

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used to think Olay was only for older women, but i'm 18 and LOVE this cream. I had to use it because an acne treatment I was using for my face, left it extremely dry and flaky, and no other lotion could do the job. I bought this, and the ultra-rich day cream, and I love them both, though there is little difference between the two. My skin feels soft, firm, and glows when put this one. Plus, it makes my makeup go on much smoother. Unforutnately, It's too expensive for me to keep buying, but I would definitely recommend it to others.

on 2/8/2007 12:32:00 AM

This is a great night cream. Makes my skin soft & is absorbed easily.