Farouk CHI Chi Infra Treatment

Farouk CHI Chi Infra Treatment

3.3

Deionized Water , Propylene Glycol and Diazolidinyl Urea and Methylparaben and Propylparaben , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Stearyl Alcohol , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Mineral Oil , Olive Oil , Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride , Trimethylsilylamodimethicone , Hydrolyzed Silk , Fragrance , Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone , Acetamide MEA , Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin , Panthenol , Sorbitol , Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid , Cocoyl Sarcosine , Wheat Germ Acid , Wheat Germ Oil , Linolenic Acid , Sulfur , Polysorbate 80 , Oleth 10 , Jojoba Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Zinc Oxide , Titanium Dioxide , Mica , Boron Nitride Powder

on 7/27/2016 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite! My hair is smooth and sleek when i use this. i love the smell. it smells kind of like a clean cologne. my hair is easy to comb through when wet too. its definitely worth the extra money.

on 7/8/2016 9:51:00 PM

I recently bought the travel size in the Infra line and I have been impressed. The products confuse me a bit because they do leave my hair feeling odd while using them but the results are good. I have very fine, thin, highlighted hair and I have been dealing with dryness and frizz. I generally like volume products but they tend to dry my hair out too much lately so I had to go on a search for something that at least did not weigh my hair down too much and left is smooth. This does that. When I put it on in the shower, it sinks in a way that no other conditioner has- it kinda gets sucked into my hair. When I blow dry my hair it leaves it very smooth and bouncy. It is a bit slick and it is not voluminous (but it is not even with many volumizing conditioners) but it does not stick to my head. The fragrance is like cologne which I don't like but it does not stick around after the shower. I do tend to not use this on my scalp but just on lower 2/3s of my hair.

To Read all 51 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/13/2016 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Chi seems to make good products. I personally LOVE this conditioner. Typically I stick to cheap shampoos and conditioners while splurging on Olaplex and other treatments. Afterall the one ingredient *my* hairtype seems to love most is dirt cheap silicone. But...Chi Infra Treatment seems worth it for an occasional splurge.

This contains more oil than silicone. Olive oil seems to be one of the few oils my hair loves. So I guess that's a part of why this formula works for me. Chi Infra Treatment has a high content of protein if any of you are avoiding that. Protein strengthens weak hair but if you already use a protein treatment separately, it can easily be overkill & cause more harm than good. I try to avoid added protein HOWEVER this conditioner did not leave my hair feeling like hay. It actually added a ton of slip & once dry my hair felt silky.

Here is the ingredient list: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tricedeth-8, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Citric Acid, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Metha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

I will repurchase.

on 2/5/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have shoulder length very tangly, thick, wavy hair, and with a nickel sized amount of this product my hair is tangle free and smooth. I use it after shampooing about twice a week. For my hair texture, this is the best detangling conditioner I've ever used. I bought it at TJ Maxx for a discounted price so it was WELL worth the price tag. So disappointed it's discontinued.

on 12/23/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like the shampoo, I've used this conditioner for years, when my hair was still waist length, fine and color treated and now that my hair is shoulder length, gray and more coarse.

This conditioner is nicely moisturizing. It seems to absorb more than coat the hair. It has a very vague, pleasant scent. It rinses easily. My hair is smooth and soft after air drying. It's not an intensive, deep conditioner in the least, but a nice, basic, moisturizing every day conditioner.

on 2/11/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Borrowed this off a Latino girlfriend on holidays in the US, I had never heard of Chi before that. No idea how this works but it does. It makes my hair feel completely different. It does feel like it's not penetrating however when I blow dry using this product prior the drying time is cut in half. My hair is left shiny and looks like I've just stepped out of the salon.

Note this is NOT for girls who don't blow dry their hair! I swear that's what "activates" it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

(All of these reviews should make one thing clear...We should NEVER try to talk someone out of using a product, due to the results we received.) Our hair texture is not all the same and products can work in different ways.

I like this treatment but didn't use it every day because usually treatments aren't applied daily. I've applied it once a week, since I only wash my hair three times in seven days. If it was labeled as a conditioner, I probably wouldn't use it three times a week because I like to switch my shampoos and conditioners often. If I stick to one product line, I get buildup. I use a detox shampoo at least once a week to remove styling products.

I have a small bottle of Infra Treatment I purchased in a travel kit and I am considering either purchasing a bottle of this treatment or another travel kit, since I like all the CHI products in the kit.

on 1/9/2014 9:14:00 PM

This stuff is great! I have just started using CHI products in my quest to upgrade to a salon quality shampoo and conditioner. I purchased travel sizes of four different salon brand products (CHI, Matrix, Redkin and Alterna) at my local Ulta, and the CHI Infra products came out on top for me. I use this in combination with the CHI Infra Shampoo. It makes my long hair manageable, gives it a healthy shine and it smells good too! I also noticed that my hair does not get as staticy using this shampoo and conditioner. I also love knowing that I am protecting my hair from the heat damage of my hair dryer and straightener. In fact, I think this product makes my hair look even BETTER after using my flat iron, like the heat makes it even shinier.

Pros: Shine, smell, heat protection, ease of styling and great looking second-day hair!

Cons: I don't have any!

Hair: fine, down to shoulders, letting color grow out.
This is not like a regular conditioner. I don't think it has "cones" so your hair feels like a tangled mess! But trust me IT DOES WORK! Apply it to hair and let it sit a couple minutes. Rinse in cool water and your hair will be moisturized, silky, and smooth! I use an oil to detangle and comb through befor blowdrying. The smell of this is not an average conditioner smell. No flowers or fruity smell. More like an earthy woodsy smell. I don't think it'll work well on thick hair though. But great for my fine hair!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have no idea where these bad reviews are coming from! Are y'all using the same stuff??? Following the directions?! This stuff makes my hair feel like SILK!! My hair has been through a whole heck of a lot. I'm naturally a level 5, my hair is just past my bra strap, so about halfway down my back. Over the last 2 years, I've gone from red to platinum, and I mean PLATINUM, almost to the point of being silver, then TO silver/gray and I've had a whole rainbow of semi-permanent colors in between. (I'm a hairdresser, I like to experiment haha) The point is, my hair has taken a beating and this is the only thing I've found so far that has given me the results I've been looking for. I do my shopping at a professionals-only supply store, so I get my shampoos/conditioners at wholesale prices. I've tried almost every shampoo/conditioner there. I like to switch it up, but I really think I've met my match with this one! I couldn't be happier with it! And I LOVE how it smells!