Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO WORK SO WELL!

This has saved my hair. I have really, really thick hair - as in, the hairs themselves are not that thick, but there's enough OF them to suffocate an elephant - and I used to survive on a caveman routine of a tiny bit of Head and Shoulders colour protect like, once a week. Sometimes once every two weeks. And because I was all juiced up with health back then, my hair looked glossy and rich....like liquid mahogany. I was so arrogant, you guys. I didn't have to do anything with it. I just like...woke up with hair like that. Once, I decided to tip my head over the bath and wash it like that, and it made it look EVEN BETTER. And I was like, huh. Cool. Just going to go back to watching period mini series again.

THOSE DAYS WERE NOT TO LAST.

No one seems to understand that health is basically 99.99999999999 % of your skin and hair health. Health = beauty. The only reason most people need so much makeup to look like someone might one day want to have sex with them is because they're pouring toxic garbage in their bodies the rest of the time, and then trying hundreds of luxe hair and skin products with tiny subtle differences, trying to find one that covers up the approaching signs of RIGOR MORTIS. I used to be one of those people who magically don't need that much. USED TO.

Then life happened and I started eating lots of sugar, which basically has the effect of radioactive grapeshot on your skin and hair. It literally EATS YOUR VITAMINS, IT CHOMPS DOWN ON ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE AND PRETTY. And then you get coarse 80s prostitute peroxide blonde -quality hair and skin that is basically GREEN and is throwing you Surprise Pimple Parties!!!! every other week. Your hormones turn into the equivalent of Drop Dead Fred on crack and wreak sweet, sweet havoc on your once-fresh and virgin body, and you have to pour libations and elixirs on yourself like you're Cleopatra....but bored, housebound Cleopatra, who doesn't have enough self-esteem to seduce Mark Antony and the whole of Egypt.

So now I'm one of those girls who go on a G-hole all night researching

ULTRA MEGA DRY COARSE CRINKLY BRAMBLE HAIR TREATMENTS!!

butters vs oils???

Protein vs Moisture!!!>!?!?!?!?

Enter Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that should be rebranded as 3 MIN - 3 HOUR MIRACLE, DEPENDING ON WHETHER YOUR HAIR HAS THORNS THAT DRAW BLOOD.

I used it with Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - it clarified my hair, ie it stripped my hair naked, put it in a lineup and beat it mercilessly until it broke and confessed. Oh, my hair CONFESSED all right - it actually rinsed brown water. I looked like I'd been making and or eating mud pies. I was so ashamed. I was like...what did I DO TO YOU? Have I slept under a bridge and eaten algae for a month without knowing?? Then I used this sweet a** little m************er twice, coiled my swamp bush up into a plastic bag and pounded it with a hairdryer for 15 minutes, because I was sobbing at the texture of my hair and wondering if I was going to look like i'd been electrocuted by the makers of Tom and Jerry...rinsed it out with lukewarm water, combed it like it was ancient lace and waited....

...and my hair turned into liquid brown gold. I kept on touching it. I watched it stream between my hands like glistening water. I started to cry tears...tears of joy. My hair was just perfect. It got a tiny bit frizzy later of course but this isn't Jesus in a bottle or anything, i wasn't expecting my lame hair to suddenly WALK like the sleek sinuous siren it used to be (oh those halcyon days...) but it literally has been brought back to life and that's all thanks to this little bubble-gum scented bottle of PURE MERCY.

I've used a lot of masques. I'm a cheapskate and lazy and I still think i can be a tomboy without....looking like...a boy...an ugly boy...so I finish them even if they're whatever.

But this one. I might even go out of my way to buy it. I might even. It's beautiful and it has made me want to eat my own hair. Thank you, Aussie. Thank you, life. Thank you....and i won't be this vain forever.

Because I'm going sugar free and so should you. I did it once for a couple months and guys.....GUYS. I think I was better looking then than i've ever been in my whole life. My eyes were like jewels, they were so clear, my hair was a creamy blank page upon which I wanted to write BEAUTIFUL RED AND BLACK CALLIGRAPHY, people WINCED at their own gritty porous reflections in my hair, and I started wanting to be in a relationship with myself alone. Then I remembered that the coarse roughed up charm of men is what makes them great, I don't want them to look like a polished waxed Victorian ballroom floor....but I wouldn't mind if I could.
But, you know. Buy this little bottle and find out if it wants to take pity on your Cindery Fireplace Ash hair and turn it into Classic Disney perfect butter tresses, too. If it turns you into one of the evil stepsisters instead, or worse, the mice mid-transformation into horses...I'm sorry. Stay strong, and carry on.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Out of every single product in my bathroom, this is probably one I can't actually live without. For context I have dry hair naturally, it's relatively long and its dyed every 2 months professionally. Without this conditioner my hair would look like a weird bush. I use this every time I shampoo (every 2-3 days or so) interchangeably with my two fave shampoos at the moments a) a simple organic tea tree oil & b) neutrogena clarifying shampoo. This will make your hair look amazing and I usually can get it on sale for about 3$ CAD.Will never stop using this unless they change the formula.

To Read all 699 Reviews, Login or Join

Great results. Especially for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Oh man. What can I say. Probably just the best thing I ever did for my hair. My hair was dry and dull, but after using this product and Tresemme's Thermal Protective Spray (as well as Garnier Fructis glossing spray at the end), my hair looks MUCH healthier and shinier.

I would 100% recommend.

This stuff saved my hair! I had had a bleach mishap that left my hair very stringy , gummy / slimy feeling and very brittle and hard when dry I felt like I had no hope in my hair other than to cut it but thank God I didn't and ran to the nearest store as soon I was able to and found this stuff I had it in for the 3 designated minutes and when I got out the shower my hair was feeling normal and soft and non stringy again I highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for the "moist" conditioner. This stuff is just OK. I feel like sometimes when I use this it makes my hair soft, but other times it leaves my hair feeling dry, so I have mixed feelings about this conditioner. I have color-treated hair with very dry ends and I just don't feel like this provides enough moisture to my hair. I prefer other deep conditioners. I also hate the packaging because you can never get the last bit out of the tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Really nice deep conditioner with a lovely smell. Makes hair silky soft and adds moisture. The only reason I took off a lippy was because it did make my hair somewhat waxy feeling once it dried, but that could have just been me not rinsing it out completely.

It's an ok conditioner, no miracle however! I didn't really expect a "miracle", but I did expect more than what I got, especially based on the reviews. I didn't find it made any more of a difference than any other conditioner I use. I've been using it for two weeks, and have been using it nearly daily. My hair doesn't look any different than it did. I was hoping for some intense conditioning, with at least the look of some repair. I would probably try it again at some point, as a regular conditioner, but will look elsewhere for a deep conditioning treatment.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My fine thin hair doesn't like heavy conditioners but I took the plunge and revisited this product anyway. This time I chose the Smooth variation. It doesn't have the usual Aussie scent and actually smells like Herbal Essences. As soon as I squeezed it out of the tube my first thought was this must be loaded with silicones. It's very thick and only a little is needed for one use. I rinsed it out the best I could but when my hair dried I was left with a coating, which is what usually happens with deep conditioners. Thankfully it wasn't so bad that my hair looked greasy and limp, I could only tell when I touched it, but it was still there. The ends of my hair actually looked dry and I put the most of the product there. As far as smoothing goes, eh... it's not any smoother than normal, maybe less. I had more frizz than I do when using my normal conditioner. This product worked very strangely on my hair. I don't hate it and will use up the rest of the bottle but definitely won't keep buying this particular version of the 3 minute miracle - I might try the moist or deep one if I decide to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

All the versions of the 3 minute miracle are awesome! I don't use them as a mask...just conditioner as usual.

Popular Hair Treatments