Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for over 20 years and it's one of the best drugstore buys of all time. I've tried nearly every conditioner ever made, from the dollar store and beauty supply store brands to the high end salon offerings, and this blows them all away. After using this my hair is always left feeling silky and hydrated, the dispenser is foolproof, and the smell is lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! My hair loves silicones and this is like pure silicone! The packaging with the squeezy thing is great, I find regular jar packaging for deep conditioners to be inconvenient in the shower. Unfortunately it's a bit pricey over here for a drug store brand due to import taxes, but I tend to save it for when my hair needs a real pick me up so it lasts me a long time.

I am reviewing "Moist" in a purple bottle. I use a harsh shampoo due to my scalp, so I balance it out by using this as a daily conditioner at the same time. I leave both on for about 3 minutes. This is cheap enough to use daily. I like the dispenser.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have thick and dry hair. I have been using this treatment since I was in high school/college because of the price. I have tried hair masks from tons of brands and so far for me this is the best!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fine, straight hair, used a pea size blob & sorted. Lovely stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love love love the product. Got a little stock to bring it back with me after holidays abroad because I can't find it in Italy.
It's literally what it says: 3 minutes, and you're good to go with luscious, soft and defined hair. The bottle helps saving product, and a little goes a long way! I also love the smell even if it doesn't really last. Really helped curing my hair after long sun expositions and, on a daily basis, its effect lasts about 2 full days.
It's a little pricey for being drugstore's, but it's well worth it!

Eh, I didn't really like this overall.

The scent is nice, it smells delicious and it somehow smells "nourishing" ha. Hard to explain. But the consistency is so thick, I could tell right away that this was silicone loaded. On my hair it just feels like glue. Too coating and the hydration benefits are minimal. Ew!

Finally my blonde hair is silky again! I had been using salon Keratin shampoo and conditioner for a while with tons of other "moisturing" creams and serums afterwards and still wasn't feeling that amazing silky feeling afterwards. With blondes it is hard to obtain that moisturized feeling. I am so glad I picked this up! I have only used it once with the Moist Shampoo and I couldn't believe the difference already. I am probably going to use this as my regular conditioner as I only wash my hair 2-3x/wk as I use dry shampoo the other days. And yes the smell and bottle design are aammaazzing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is for people with virgin hair, younger people. I wanted it to actually do something for my 30 year old bleached hair, with it's cult following and all, but NOPE. Didn't moisturize any better than cheap Suave conditioner, left on for 10 minutes. I'm sorry I spent $8 on it. I'm sure my daughter can use it though, so it won't be wasted. The packaging is pretty handy, maybe some higher end products should take notice. Not for seriously damaged hair that needs moisture, you would be better off using mayonnaise than this. The price is also rediculous, considering it is marketed to the younger folks, what collage kid has that to blow on conditioner? Stick to your $2 jar of mayo and an egg.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is simply the best conditioner I have ever used and it smells great! My daughter uses it as well and it's the only conditioner that works on her easily tangled hair.