Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love love love the product. Got a little stock to bring it back with me after holidays abroad because I can't find it in Italy.
It's literally what it says: 3 minutes, and you're good to go with luscious, soft and defined hair. The bottle helps saving product, and a little goes a long way! I also love the smell even if it doesn't really last. Really helped curing my hair after long sun expositions and, on a daily basis, its effect lasts about 2 full days.
It's a little pricey for being drugstore's, but it's well worth it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have thick and dry hair. I have been using this treatment since I was in high school/college because of the price. I have tried hair masks from tons of brands and so far for me this is the best!

I am reviewing "Moist" in a purple bottle. I use a harsh shampoo due to my scalp, so I balance it out by using this as a daily conditioner at the same time. I leave both on for about 3 minutes. This is cheap enough to use daily. I like the dispenser.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fine, straight hair, used a pea size blob & sorted. Lovely stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is for people with virgin hair, younger people. I wanted it to actually do something for my 30 year old bleached hair, with it's cult following and all, but NOPE. Didn't moisturize any better than cheap Suave conditioner, left on for 10 minutes. I'm sorry I spent $8 on it. I'm sure my daughter can use it though, so it won't be wasted. The packaging is pretty handy, maybe some higher end products should take notice. Not for seriously damaged hair that needs moisture, you would be better off using mayonnaise than this. The price is also rediculous, considering it is marketed to the younger folks, what collage kid has that to blow on conditioner? Stick to your $2 jar of mayo and an egg.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is simply the best conditioner I have ever used and it smells great! My daughter uses it as well and it's the only conditioner that works on her easily tangled hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO WORK SO WELL!

This has saved my hair. I have really, really thick hair - as in, the hairs themselves are not that thick, but there's enough OF them to suffocate an elephant - and I used to survive on a caveman routine of a tiny bit of Head and Shoulders colour protect like, once a week. Sometimes once every two weeks. And because I was all juiced up with health back then, my hair looked glossy and rich....like liquid mahogany. I was so arrogant, you guys. I didn't have to do anything with it. I just like...woke up with hair like that. Once, I decided to tip my head over the bath and wash it like that, and it made it look EVEN BETTER. And I was like, huh. Cool. Just going to go back to watching period mini series again.

THOSE DAYS WERE NOT TO LAST.

No one seems to understand that health is basically 99.99999999999 % of your skin and hair health. Health = beauty. The only reason most people need so much makeup to look like someone might one day want to have sex with them is because they're pouring toxic garbage in their bodies the rest of the time, and then trying hundreds of luxe hair and skin products with tiny subtle differences, trying to find one that covers up the approaching signs of RIGOR MORTIS. I used to be one of those people who magically don't need that much. USED TO.

Then life happened and I started eating lots of sugar, which basically has the effect of radioactive grapeshot on your skin and hair. It literally EATS YOUR VITAMINS, IT CHOMPS DOWN ON ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE AND PRETTY. And then you get coarse 80s prostitute peroxide blonde -quality hair and skin that is basically GREEN and is throwing you Surprise Pimple Parties!!!! every other week. Your hormones turn into the equivalent of Drop Dead Fred on crack and wreak sweet, sweet havoc on your once-fresh and virgin body, and you have to pour libations and elixirs on yourself like you're Cleopatra....but bored, housebound Cleopatra, who doesn't have enough self-esteem to seduce Mark Antony and the whole of Egypt.

So now I'm one of those girls who go on a G-hole all night researching

ULTRA MEGA DRY COARSE CRINKLY BRAMBLE HAIR TREATMENTS!!

butters vs oils???

Protein vs Moisture!!!>!?!?!?!?

Enter Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that should be rebranded as 3 MIN - 3 HOUR MIRACLE, DEPENDING ON WHETHER YOUR HAIR HAS THORNS THAT DRAW BLOOD.

I used it with Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - it clarified my hair, ie it stripped my hair naked, put it in a lineup and beat it mercilessly until it broke and confessed. Oh, my hair CONFESSED all right - it actually rinsed brown water. I looked like I'd been making and or eating mud pies. I was so ashamed. I was like...what did I DO TO YOU? Have I slept under a bridge and eaten algae for a month without knowing?? Then I used this sweet a** little m************er twice, coiled my swamp bush up into a plastic bag and pounded it with a hairdryer for 15 minutes, because I was sobbing at the texture of my hair and wondering if I was going to look like i'd been electrocuted by the makers of Tom and Jerry...rinsed it out with lukewarm water, combed it like it was ancient lace and waited....

...and my hair turned into liquid brown gold. I kept on touching it. I watched it stream between my hands like glistening water. I started to cry tears...tears of joy. My hair was just perfect. It got a tiny bit frizzy later of course but this isn't Jesus in a bottle or anything, i wasn't expecting my lame hair to suddenly WALK like the sleek sinuous siren it used to be (oh those halcyon days...) but it literally has been brought back to life and that's all thanks to this little bubble-gum scented bottle of PURE MERCY.

I've used a lot of masques. I'm a cheapskate and lazy and I still think i can be a tomboy without....looking like...a boy...an ugly boy...so I finish them even if they're whatever.

But this one. I might even go out of my way to buy it. I might even. It's beautiful and it has made me want to eat my own hair. Thank you, Aussie. Thank you, life. Thank you....and i won't be this vain forever.

Because I'm going sugar free and so should you. I did it once for a couple months and guys.....GUYS. I think I was better looking then than i've ever been in my whole life. My eyes were like jewels, they were so clear, my hair was a creamy blank page upon which I wanted to write BEAUTIFUL RED AND BLACK CALLIGRAPHY, people WINCED at their own gritty porous reflections in my hair, and I started wanting to be in a relationship with myself alone. Then I remembered that the coarse roughed up charm of men is what makes them great, I don't want them to look like a polished waxed Victorian ballroom floor....but I wouldn't mind if I could.
But, you know. Buy this little bottle and find out if it wants to take pity on your Cindery Fireplace Ash hair and turn it into Classic Disney perfect butter tresses, too. If it turns you into one of the evil stepsisters instead, or worse, the mice mid-transformation into horses...I'm sorry. Stay strong, and carry on.

Eh, I didn't really like this overall.

The scent is nice, it smells delicious and it somehow smells "nourishing" ha. Hard to explain. But the consistency is so thick, I could tell right away that this was silicone loaded. On my hair it just feels like glue. Too coating and the hydration benefits are minimal. Ew!

Finally my blonde hair is silky again! I had been using salon Keratin shampoo and conditioner for a while with tons of other "moisturing" creams and serums afterwards and still wasn't feeling that amazing silky feeling afterwards. With blondes it is hard to obtain that moisturized feeling. I am so glad I picked this up! I have only used it once with the Moist Shampoo and I couldn't believe the difference already. I am probably going to use this as my regular conditioner as I only wash my hair 2-3x/wk as I use dry shampoo the other days. And yes the smell and bottle design are aammaazzing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this on and off for several years and was actually introduced to it by this site! It obviously has stellar reviews and the price is such that you don't have to worry about wasting money if you pick it up and it doesn't turn out so hot.
I originally purchased this in the "Deeeep" format and that worked AMAZING. My hair was super damaged at the time and this was one deep conditioner I could always count on to give it some love.
Lately I've looked for the "Deeeep" one to no avail. All I can find is the 3 Minute Miracle Moist, which I assumed is the same. It works well, has the same consistency and smell, and leaves my hair soft, but I seem to recall the "Deeeep" one working a bit better. I might be wrong but it doesn't seem as moisturizing. Still better than most deep conditioners out there, in my experience.
The scent is ah-may-zingg. Like a pina colada party in your shower. The tube is pretty nifty too, it squeezes out easily and it's easy to control how much product shoots out. I can't really say anything about the price that hasn't already been stated on here almost a thousand times- this is probably the cheapest deep conditioner you're going to find.
Unless they return the "Deeeep" one to the shelves I will be rebuying. I also should mention this conditioner contains no protein, so if you have low-porosity or protein sensitive hair this is a wonderful choice. Many brands are jamming their conditioners with proteins like keratin nowadays, and not everyone's hair is dealing with that so well. This conditioner is old school and I'm diggin it!