Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've got a 3 Minute Miracle Moist version.
I love the smell of this mask fresh floral fruity, not a cheap smell that doesn't linger.
I love the squeezing tube!
The product is thick and the little goes a long way, but my highly porous hair somehow fail to absorb it. I can use only a little and have to make sure I worked it well into the hair otherwise it just glides off.
Does it give my hair the moisture? I can't see any. After the shower, before I apply a leave-in conditioner, my hair looks dry and lifeless. However, it makes my hair brushable.
I don't like it and I won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so refreshing because it's not just cheap, it works well and the dispenser is perfect. No messing with caps, just squeeze and apply. My curls loves silicone and no matter what I've tried, they don't respond well to much else. If that's not something your hair needs, this is probably going to be too intense or lack the proper moisture for you. I find it's just enough to use in conjunction with my detangler and curl cream. If you have very processed hair, I might look elsewhere. But if you have curls, thicker hair, etc, this is almost too cheap not to try.

My only recommendation is to use a clarifying shampoo every so often when using silicone products so they don't weigh hair down.

Felt kind of slimy in my hair :(

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this. I have very long and thick hair and its quite dry but this works amazing!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for over 20 years and it's one of the best drugstore buys of all time. I've tried nearly every conditioner ever made, from the dollar store and beauty supply store brands to the high end salon offerings, and this blows them all away. After using this my hair is always left feeling silky and hydrated, the dispenser is foolproof, and the smell is lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! My hair loves silicones and this is like pure silicone! The packaging with the squeezy thing is great, I find regular jar packaging for deep conditioners to be inconvenient in the shower. Unfortunately it's a bit pricey over here for a drug store brand due to import taxes, but I tend to save it for when my hair needs a real pick me up so it lasts me a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love love love the product. Got a little stock to bring it back with me after holidays abroad because I can't find it in Italy.
It's literally what it says: 3 minutes, and you're good to go with luscious, soft and defined hair. The bottle helps saving product, and a little goes a long way! I also love the smell even if it doesn't really last. Really helped curing my hair after long sun expositions and, on a daily basis, its effect lasts about 2 full days.
It's a little pricey for being drugstore's, but it's well worth it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have thick and dry hair. I have been using this treatment since I was in high school/college because of the price. I have tried hair masks from tons of brands and so far for me this is the best!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fine, straight hair, used a pea size blob & sorted. Lovely stuff.

I am reviewing "Moist" in a purple bottle. I use a harsh shampoo due to my scalp, so I balance it out by using this as a daily conditioner at the same time. I leave both on for about 3 minutes. This is cheap enough to use daily. I like the dispenser.