Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 days ago

Iconic staple in the cooler weather months or year round. A few nights before parties and other fancy occasions, I use this to have a nice, natural glow on my legs/arms. It really looks natural and gives a little life in the winter.
The smell is much better than most tanners and barely detectable. The color looks even and fades even. It doesn't run or rub off when you sweat or wear …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/01/2010

i love this moisturizer and thats coming from someone that hates to moisturize-this goes on nice and sinks into your skin quickly, no feeling of heaviness, and the smell is really nice, i dont even need a cologne while wearing this, its really a great moisturizer:)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/16/2003

I quite liked using this. I bought it for use with my self tanner but fell into the habit of using it as an everyday body moisturiser. It's light and fresh with a 'clean' smell.

I can't comment on the effectiveness of the L tyrosine as a tan accelerator because I don't really tan.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromNessa

Apr/06/2002

this was surprisingly good. I got it to use with self tanner but it makes a really good everyday body moisturizer and has lots of good botanical stuff in it

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24