Sephora Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really don't understand all the negative reviews on this product. I got the copper color in the Sephora Glitz and Glam sampler. For the color alone this should get 5 stars! It's the most beautiful rosy copper color with gold glitter/shimmer in it. I LOVE this color. I generally prefer liners that I don't have to sharpen, but that's not too much of a drawback. My only real gripe with this is that it's kind of hard. It's definitely not one I would use on my waterline (also bc of the shimmer). It's fine to line your eyes with, but if you're using it as a base (which I totally recommend, especially under UD Smog), I would put it on your finger first. However, the benefit to it being drier is that it didn't crease like creamier eyeshadow bases usually do. Overall, love this product. I will definitely be picking up the full size when I finish the sample (and since it's become part of my favorite holiday look and all-around favorite brown smokey look, that shouldn't take too long). I also might have to get this as a gift for a few people. The price tag makes it really affordable as a gift. For $8, this stuff is great!

on 7/19/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in in Copper Electro and it sucks. I will definitly be returning this product, perhaps I should have considered waterproof as I have tried other Sephora brand eyeliners that were wateroproof and they worked well. I applied this on my upper lash line then continued with the rest of my makeup and by the time I was done, the eyeliner had literally dissapeared. While the product texture is great, it just left a glittery mess. It is a shame because it is very pretty when first applied.

on 11/29/2009 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love it but it smears like crazy. 2 Words racoon eyes

This inexpensive product ($8.00) really does work well. I use it in the corners of my eyes to brighten the area. I wear classes, and needed something to highlight and brighten-this product does both. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day, looks nice. WOW, I've found a good product! Thanks Sephora.

i have the khaki one, and its great. the color is a perfect olive green. its a great size for the price. it doesnt run or fade throughtout the day but i do use primer potion which im sure helps. every once in a while there is a big chunk of glitter that obviously wont stay and it flakes off, but its only happened twice. i like this and will purchase more colors!