Sephora Collection Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sephora Collection Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil
Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.8

Excellent texture. goes on well and easily. super staying power. lovely colours. economical. a worthwhile purchase and a suprisingly low price for what it delivers

on 3/29/2009 11:54:00 PM

*SEPHORA GLITTER LINER IN SILVER*

- not sure if this is what this review page refers to, but I'm gunna go ahead and review their glitter liner/mascara anyways

- GREAT consistency
- lovely silver colour
- looks great as a liner
- looks great if you dab it over black mascara for fun.. black lash with sparkle look

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bough this in Night, expecting a dark pigmented navy liner. Sadly, it's hard to apply and little color shows up. It also isn't long wearing. Perhaps I need to play around with it more, but so far, it isn't living up to my expectations. It is pretty cheap and if you just need a random liner, I suppose this works.

on 11/12/2008 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in electro night. I absolutely love the color. It is a dark denim blue metallic color. And it does last, and doesn't smudge on me at all.
I do not like how hard the pencil is. Since I have to press so hard to get the liner to transfer to my skin, I actually feel pressure on my upper lid when I apply it. It pulls on the skin of my lower lash line.
But for the price, a little pain is worth it.