Sephora Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sephora  Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil
Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.6

The electro choc color is subtle enough for daytime, but still enough to add some pop to my eyes. My only complaint is that the staying power isn't anything to write home about. I definitely would not use this on my water line. Overall however, it is definitely a great purchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I have this in Night, a blue with silver and blue sparkles. I don't know why I bought it because my mostly neutral collection doesn't have room for it to work. I just used it over black liner and it's quite pretty but it does smudge and uses up very fast. Plus it's not the most easiest to sharpen. I might repurchase other colors if they seem pretty, but I said no for this particular color I have. At $8, it's a decent deal for a quality color eyeliner if you're willing to go through the hassle.

on 9/9/2010 7:01:00 PM

I have this in black and it's awful on the waterline. It doesn't burn or anything when you first apply it, but it doesn't last 2 minutes and it smears and gives you terrible raccoon eyes. Plus it's super hard to sharpen, even with a brand new sharpener.

on 1/12/2010 8:45:00 PM

I got this in Choc Electro 09. I absolutely love it!
It's a smooth eyeliner. I usually put it on my lower lash line and it immediately makes my eyes pop and look more awake.
The bad thing about it is that it's very glittery. It leaves glitter right below my eyes...sometimes its a good thing sometimes it just bugs me that my eyes are glittering.

on 11/29/2009 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got 08 Copper electro. It's a glittery brown/bronze colour. It smudges pretty easily so I only use it on my lower lash line (not lower waterline, the glittery chucks their may hurt your eyes) and it sort of ties the makeup on my eyelid with my lower eyeline. If that makes any sense, that is, hahahahaha. Anyway, it's okay for the price.

on 3/29/2009 11:54:00 PM

*SEPHORA GLITTER LINER IN SILVER*

- not sure if this is what this review page refers to, but I'm gunna go ahead and review their glitter liner/mascara anyways

- GREAT consistency
- lovely silver colour
- looks great as a liner
- looks great if you dab it over black mascara for fun.. black lash with sparkle look

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bough this in Night, expecting a dark pigmented navy liner. Sadly, it's hard to apply and little color shows up. It also isn't long wearing. Perhaps I need to play around with it more, but so far, it isn't living up to my expectations. It is pretty cheap and if you just need a random liner, I suppose this works.

This inexpensive product ($8.00) really does work well. I use it in the corners of my eyes to brighten the area. I wear classes, and needed something to highlight and brighten-this product does both. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day, looks nice. WOW, I've found a good product! Thanks Sephora.

This is ok - nothing special. I was expecting a bit more glitter and pizzaz but it doesn't really show. I have it in Choc, and it pretty much just comes out like a basic brown eyeliner.

I have this in electro night and khaki electro and love them both. electro night is a denim blue with blue shimmer, and khaki electro is an olive green with golden shimmer. both are soft and beautiful and easy to apply, though it seems it takes a few layers for the khaki electro to show up on me. though not super long lasting, these can be reapplied easily and are a steal at only $8! i hope to buy choc electro in the future.