Sephora Collection Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Sephora Collection Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil
Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeliner is fantastic. I have both the khaki electro and the and the Copper electro liners and when I wear them, they last all day.

I love the colors because they are vibrant and make eyes stand out.
I have attached a picture above to show how I apply this and how it looks in the khaki electro (olive green) color.

Pros:
- Vibrant color
- Nice shimmer
- Lasts all day
- Makes eyes stand out

Cons

- Can sometimes smudge if you have oily eyelids

The electro choc color is subtle enough for daytime, but still enough to add some pop to my eyes. My only complaint is that the staying power isn't anything to write home about. I definitely would not use this on my water line. Overall however, it is definitely a great purchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really don't understand all the negative reviews on this product. I got the copper color in the Sephora Glitz and Glam sampler. For the color alone this should get 5 stars! It's the most beautiful rosy copper color with gold glitter/shimmer in it. I LOVE this color. I generally prefer liners that I don't have to sharpen, but that's not too much of a drawback. My only real gripe with this is that it's kind of hard. It's definitely not one I would use on my waterline (also bc of the shimmer). It's fine to line your eyes with, but if you're using it as a base (which I totally recommend, especially under UD Smog), I would put it on your finger first. However, the benefit to it being drier is that it didn't crease like creamier eyeshadow bases usually do. Overall, love this product. I will definitely be picking up the full size when I finish the sample (and since it's become part of my favorite holiday look and all-around favorite brown smokey look, that shouldn't take too long). I also might have to get this as a gift for a few people. The price tag makes it really affordable as a gift. For $8, this stuff is great!

on 7/19/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in in Copper Electro and it sucks. I will definitly be returning this product, perhaps I should have considered waterproof as I have tried other Sephora brand eyeliners that were wateroproof and they worked well. I applied this on my upper lash line then continued with the rest of my makeup and by the time I was done, the eyeliner had literally dissapeared. While the product texture is great, it just left a glittery mess. It is a shame because it is very pretty when first applied.

on 1/12/2010 8:45:00 PM

I got this in Choc Electro 09. I absolutely love it!
It's a smooth eyeliner. I usually put it on my lower lash line and it immediately makes my eyes pop and look more awake.
The bad thing about it is that it's very glittery. It leaves glitter right below my eyes...sometimes its a good thing sometimes it just bugs me that my eyes are glittering.

on 11/29/2009 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got 08 Copper electro. It's a glittery brown/bronze colour. It smudges pretty easily so I only use it on my lower lash line (not lower waterline, the glittery chucks their may hurt your eyes) and it sort of ties the makeup on my eyelid with my lower eyeline. If that makes any sense, that is, hahahahaha. Anyway, it's okay for the price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bough this in Night, expecting a dark pigmented navy liner. Sadly, it's hard to apply and little color shows up. It also isn't long wearing. Perhaps I need to play around with it more, but so far, it isn't living up to my expectations. It is pretty cheap and if you just need a random liner, I suppose this works.

i have the khaki one, and its great. the color is a perfect olive green. its a great size for the price. it doesnt run or fade throughtout the day but i do use primer potion which im sure helps. every once in a while there is a big chunk of glitter that obviously wont stay and it flakes off, but its only happened twice. i like this and will purchase more colors!