Sephora Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Sephora  Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil
Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.7

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I have this in Night, a blue with silver and blue sparkles. I don't know why I bought it because my mostly neutral collection doesn't have room for it to work. I just used it over black liner and it's quite pretty but it does smudge and uses up very fast. Plus it's not the most easiest to sharpen. I might repurchase other colors if they seem pretty, but I said no for this particular color I have. At $8, it's a decent deal for a quality color eyeliner if you're willing to go through the hassle.

on 9/9/2010 7:01:00 PM

I have this in black and it's awful on the waterline. It doesn't burn or anything when you first apply it, but it doesn't last 2 minutes and it smears and gives you terrible raccoon eyes. Plus it's super hard to sharpen, even with a brand new sharpener.

Ehh... It smudged on me.Which I hate. But when it smudged it was (dare I say) a pretty smudge. Odd. But nice!! It went on smooth. About 7 bucks which is okay. It made my brown eyes stand out. Totally worth it! (If you like a pretty smudge)

Excellent value! I wouldn't reccomend using on the waterline or it might irritate your eyes,

on 3/29/2009 11:54:00 PM

*SEPHORA GLITTER LINER IN SILVER*

- not sure if this is what this review page refers to, but I'm gunna go ahead and review their glitter liner/mascara anyways

- GREAT consistency
- lovely silver colour
- looks great as a liner
- looks great if you dab it over black mascara for fun.. black lash with sparkle look

I have this in electro night and khaki electro and love them both. electro night is a denim blue with blue shimmer, and khaki electro is an olive green with golden shimmer. both are soft and beautiful and easy to apply, though it seems it takes a few layers for the khaki electro to show up on me. though not super long lasting, these can be reapplied easily and are a steal at only $8! i hope to buy choc electro in the future.