LUSH Ceridwen's Cauldron

LUSH Ceridwen's Cauldron

4.2

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Laureth 4, Whole Oats (Avena sativa), Walnut Oil (Juglans regia), Perfume, Tangerine Oil (Citrus Tangerina), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), Frankincense Resinoid (Boswelia carterii), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Elderflowers (Sambucas nigra), Daisy Flowers (Bellis perennis), Cowslips (Primula veris), *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bath melt is amazing! the oatmeal in the bath melt is incredibly soothing to the skin and the lavender oil is calming and relaxing. After the bath melt had dissolved I love to take the packet and exfoliate my entire body with the remainder. My skin is really dry, so anytime I go to LUSH I mainly focus on things that are moisturizing, this certainly meets that qualification and the scent also makes the grade. I've already purchased this at least twice since the first time I've tried it, so its definitely something I will be keeping around.

Nothing special about this. Not particularly moisturizing or softening to the skin. I get better results from other bath melts that cost less money.

To Read all 51 Reviews, Login or Join

I didnt think much of this. It had a subtle lemon scent. The best thing about it is the packaging. You are supposed to tie it to your bath taps/faucets while you run your bath and it looks really unique. As with most lush products, it is overpriced. Would make a nice present for someone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Was suggested this for my dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin. Scent was very relaxing and not too overpowering. Created a nice milky bath that felt good and soothing on my irritated legs. Used only about 1/3 of the melt and can't wait to use it again.

Love that the packaging lends itself to being reusable + easy to cleanup.

Wish the price were a bit cheaper...

I love this so much I have resolved to make sure that I will keep multiples of this just in case I have a particularly difficult day. This has a soft citrus and lavender scent. When you put it in the (relatively hot) bath it turns the water a milky color and produces a little bit of bubbles. You can get 2 maybe 3 baths out of 1 melt. When it's thoroughly melted you're left with a muslin cloth bag full of pulpy oat bits that you can use as a body exfoliant. My skin has never felt so flippin soft. Well worth the $9(USD). A nifty little mini spa that I look forward to using often.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't buy this particular melt again because I think Lush makes better melts than this one. Of course, Ceridwen's Cauldron isn't a bad melt- I'm just not a fan of the oats and dandelion bits that it releases, and I think it's a small catch for the money, especially when their other melts are bigger and just as good for the skin!

on 5/22/2013 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this, it's so milky and soothing. It's very smooth and moisturising. I would repurchase this

on 1/7/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've used this a couple of times and find it moisturising, soothing and relaxing.

I pop the melt under the tap as the water runs into the bath to melt the moisturising bar, then let it float around me as I relax in the milky water. Towards the end of the bath I moosh up whatever is left in the material and use it as a light exfoliating cloth over my arms and legs.

After the bath, my skin feels incredibly soft and moisturised. The oats sooth any redness or itchy flair ups I might have.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with CC. Right away I could feel the milkiness settling into the bathwater as I ran my hand threw it - and it did melt completely down (I cut mine into thirds, per the SA's suggestion) and it was the perfect amount. My skin feels silky and smooth!

It is such a great bath melt, perfect for sensitive, dry skin girls (like me lol) or winter skin. Leaves the water with a light lavender scent. My skin comes out soft and satiny. I let the bath melt sink into the tub for 10 minutes and as it is melting, I use the cheese cloth that it comes in as an gentle exfoliator for my legs. On a downside, it does smell a bit like herbs and has a slight oatmeal scent. But I don't really mind that :)

Popular Bath Treatments