L'Oreal Paris FeatherLash [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Paris FeatherLash [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 AM

I bought this mascara on sale so I'm not too fussed about the price but this didn't do much for my lashes apart from making them dark. Doesn't lengthen, add volume or hold a curl. It takes a really long time to dry so when you blink you get a whole lot of little mascara dots on your lower lid. I also find the formula way too runny. Will not repurchase.

on 11/13/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite mascara, I've been using it for years. It goes on smooth, seperates my lashes and doesn't clump at all. It is very subtle and if you're looking for big dramatic eyelashes, this probably wouldn't be for you. I go for more of a natural look, and so for me it's perfect. It does dry out pretty quickly, which was my only issue with it. It's apparently been discontinued and I can't find it anywhere. =(

Wow. Thank God I got this on sale for $2.99 since it was being discontinued at Kroger. First it took the curl out of my lashes. Then it added no length and no volume, just made them darker. And THEN, five minutes later, I'm spraying my hair w/surf spray, a little mist floats near my closed eyes, I open them only to find...black marks under my eyes. Not little flakes or little lines from where my eyelashes were a bit wet still and touched my skin. Giant marks. It literally looked like I had taken a black sharpie and randomly marked under my eyes. Bringing me to the third detriment: zero staying power.

It has two lippies from me for one reason alone: it didn't irritate my eyes at all, was very gentle, washed off easily. So if you are looking for a mascara to build up your lashes and stay on, not for you. If you are looking to make them look darker, have very sensitive eyes, and will be sitting in a hermetically sealed chamber all day with no chance of sweat or water or anything else coming near your face, it's for you.

Ok,i know that this does not deliever much in the way of volume or length but this is the perfect "base" to pair with a good lengthening mascara because there was no clumping! I don't think that i would wear this on its on though... it doesnt make that much of a difference in my lashes alone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't complain over this mascara not being sold in drugstores..cause you're not missing much...even black paint would do a better job at being mascara than this stuff..

on 5/1/2009 5:20:00 PM

The thin, liquidy consistancy takes some getting used to, but doesn't clump, dry out, or produce crunchy lashes.

My tube has a curved brush, which I love. It makes it easier to get all my lashes in one swipe. Also, I like how neatly the bristles are arranged.

Though I have Featherlash Black, the solution is charcoalish. Plus, the mascara does nothing for thickness and little for length. I mainly use it to darken and define.

The price is right, especially because I got mine on clearance. If you can find it on sale and don't want a terribly dramatic look, go for it!

on 4/27/2009 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara and have been using it for years. The main reason is that it goes on smooth and doesn't clump. Recently they've taken it off the shelves at drugstores and mega stores like Wal Mart (in my area, at least), so I've been trying out all other types and brands...with no luck. Everything else I've tried either clumps or flakes and absolutely needs to be corrected with a lash comb. If anyone can advise me on another mascara that's just like Featherlash, please let me know....otherwise, I guess I'll be purchasing it online from now on.

on 4/2/2009 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is a no no to me. It makes my lashes clumps up and subtle. I hate mascaras like that. I won't buy it anymore. I got this when it was on clearances, thank goodness i did.

on 3/29/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara has many very good qualities. It's easy to use, doesn't clump, leaves lashes soft & full, and looks GREAT! Sadly, I will not repurchase as it flakes like crazy - at least on me, which is totally unacceptable. Otherwise, it's a great product and I wish I could wear it.

on 3/13/2009 5:29:00 PM

I love this mascara works great.. i've been using it for about 2 years & i'm very satisfied with the featherlash mascara it dosen't clump my lashes like others do...