Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this body spray over the summer when B&BW were having a huge sale, got it for $3!
I'm picky when it comes to fragrances, I find most are so fruity that they smell like candy or too floral and granny-ish. Sweet pea is a lovely light fruity/floral combo that's not too sweet yet not too 'fresh'. I've been wearing it for months now and have recieved many compliments on it :)
Now that it's winter though, I'm thinking of trying Sensual Amber since I've read some great MUA reviews on it. Sweet Pea just feels a little to summery for me right now.

on 6/22/2010 3:10:00 PM

This is my favorite body splash from BBW. It has a clean, fresh floral scent. Not too overpowering, not too sweet.

The staying power is ok. It does seem to go away after a few hrs so I need so spritz again mid-day. I did see a lot of mixed reviews and what I always do is just use those testers and spray on whatever I am looking at and wear it that day. As with any perfume, what smells great on one person can be horrid on another. For instance, my friend loved that Japanese Cherry Blossom splash, and it smelled great....on her. On me, it smelled all sorts of nasty/cheap/yuck etc.

Def think this is worth a spritz on your next visit to BBW and will continue to purchase this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this scent! It's very fresh and sweet. I think that it's perfect for everyday wear, especially in the spring/summer!

The smell is light and not over powering. Its one the few that I can wear without getting a headache after a few sprays!

I bought the fragrant water on sale for $12.50 (CND) for a 295 mL bottle! (Regular price $24 CND). Even at the regular price, I think it's worth it because you're getting so much of the product!

The packaging for the bottle is sleek and simple. The con for this particular bottle is that its very heavy and not something you can travel with or throw in your purse.

If you're looking for something to take around with you, I recommend the small travel size! (8.5 mL) (approx $9 CND)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this scent, i think i used up the whole bottle in 2 months, lol. its perfect for girls my age. Love love love, great to wear to school or the gym, or to the grocery store. lols.

on 7/14/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite body spray from Bath and Body Works.I usually don't go for floral scents but this won me over.I got this on sale;I'm not sure how much it was though.I think it was under 20 or 10 bucks.I took one lippy off because everyone seems to have it and after a while it gets nauseating smelling it everywhere I go.

on 5/24/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

this was one of the very first scents i got into when i first experimented with scents. i loved this scent, i used to bring this with me to school all the time and used it when i wanted to smell good or spray it if i smelled something bad. anyways, i'm not sure how many bottles i went through, but i think the one i have currently is my second bottle, either that or my first one, and has about 2in. of product left. I think i can pull this off as a spring/summer smell.

on 4/9/2002 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. Its light fresh and kind of fruity/floraly if that makes any sense.