Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

on 8/7/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

on 7/10/2017 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months ago and now I can hardly remember the smell but I do remember it was beautiful 😍 You should buy & I should test🤷🏽‍♀️😌😂 @makeupalley

on 10/24/2012 3:15:00 PM

Love Sweet Pea I have a travel one in my bag right now. Whenever I want to feel fresh I spray this. It's a great scent that really won't offend to many noses because it's not super sweet it's beautiful light and fresh. I use this when I need something on me cause I don't like not smelling like something.
It's not my daily fragrance but one I do use a lot especially at the end of Summer this scent just was so perfect in the August heat.Now that it's Fall I am using a light musk but I have to give my love to this scent. When I go to B&B my nose can get really confused with all the scents.

Not sweet pea though it's always one I can discern from the others. I will always buy this from Bath and Bodyworks it's a great scent to have in your bag or whenever you need a nice light scent. It's a nice pump bottle too so you only need a spritz or 2 to smell great. Too much of anything is no good so you don't need to go crazy with it. It does last a good amount of time which is another plus.

I even have the moisturizing hand sanitizer because I love it so much. I really recommend this.

on 10/24/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Starts out gently tart and fruity on me, very gradually drying down into a soft, inoffensive floral. My current fruity fragrance of choice, standing in for the Simply Basic Raspberry Vanilla body mist I can't find currently. It lasts surprisingly long for a body mist - I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day, however faintly.

on 1/10/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Every time I put this on, I think it's too sweet. However, after a few seconds I really start to like it. It's very floral and sweet to be sure but I find it comforting as well. I like to spritz this on before bed.

on 1/8/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

this is one of my favorites! it is very flirty, yet still clean and fun. it is an all around pretty scent for days when i am feeling really girly.

on 10/5/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this free (w/coupon) when I made a BBW purchase. It's a nice unoffensive (floral) scent unlike some of their fragrances. I sniffed them all before choosing this one. I use it mostly to spray bed linens and the inside of my walking shoes but sometimes I spray it on myself. It smells of alcohol at first, but it dries off and leaves behind a nice light fragrance. To be honest, if it wasn't free I wouldn't have bought it.

on 7/14/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really enjoy this scent; used to be my everyday splash for a while. However, i took off a lippie because the smell doesn't last long and I feel like I have to use a lot of it to smell it throughout the day; so it doesn't last that long. Overall I like it though so i woudl buy again.

on 7/18/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pukealicious. Sadly I smell this everytime I go to work and am reminded of the girl's locker room in junior high. If you like sugary sweet pea and violet, by all means, use this original! But stay away from me. I'm very happy with my citrus scents... And no. You'll never see me with ANY Sweet Pea products ever again.

Popular Fragrances