Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.6

on 1/6/2013 11:35:00 AM

I have to admit I'm surprised at how many good reviews this has. I really don't like this product at all. At first, it smells fine so I would put it on and go to school. Soon, the scent changes to a gross smell, like shaving cream, and you can't seem to get rid of the shaving cream smell. Definitely would not recommend, and will not repurchase.

on 4/2/2012 2:29:00 PM

this scent is so feminine and light just love it

on 1/19/2012 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

it has a wonderful floral scent! it really makes me feel like i smelt an actual flower :) so yeah its great

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

This is a sweet, light, floral scent that anyone can wear! Girly and nice, it is a good spring/summer scent. Will repurchase :)

on 10/15/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. In high school my friends and I all had this spray. We loved bbw and it was the highlight of our trips to the mall to go in and pick up the sprays and lotions of this and a few other scents. We sprayed this like mad women in the locker room and carried it in our backpacks to spritz between classes. The staying power is not the best but we practically swam in it anyway. When I smell this on someone it instantly brings back memories. I like the scent as long as it is on another person but on me it smells awful. Maybe it has been reformulated or my chemistry has changed. My mother in law gave me a set for christmas and it sits unused, and I feel bad because I did love it for so long but just cant bear it anymore.

on 1/30/2010 5:59:00 PM

I have loved the sweet pea fragrance from BBW since I was like 9 and I still love it today. It's sweet and light smelling and you can always find it in my perfume collection (:

on 1/1/2009 2:09:00 PM

Im the only person i know who hates sweet pea. The smell just makes me gag. It seems i ALWAYS get this as a gift from my grandparents, so i force myself to wear it around them not to make them feel bad, but it sure as hell makes ME feel sick!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given this as a gift a while back. I didn't wear it much because I'm not into floral scents. It's much too strong and overbearing.

However, my real dislike for this scent stems from the fact that a couple of my family members resorted to using it as a bathroom spray...
Now I can't smell it without connecting it with that.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent. It's so swey and girly smelling without being cloying. A little goes a long way and it lasts very well for such a reasonably priced fragrance.
When I put it on, I smell a touch of flowers, a touch of candy, a touch of fresh bath clean...just lovely.
I really think anyone could wear this scent from a pre-teen to a mature woman and smell great.

This is one of my very favorite, if not my favorite, Bath and Body Works scents. Yes, it's popular, but something being popular doesn't automatically preclude my liking it.