Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful floral scent

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have the travel size of this mist, which comes in a set of three with the other 2 travel size products (gel and lotion), which is is a great deal. I really like this scent in gel form, but for some reason, the spray is just too watered down. It doesn't smell floral and fresh like the shower gel, it smells kind of like Skittles. Not a bad scent, but just not floral like I was hoping for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

on 12/18/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm really liking this scent so much! It's the perfect blend of fruity and floral scents. I thought that this would be a boring scent because it's so popular, but I found this scent to be unique, while still being fresh and not too strong.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SCENT. its so sweet and light at the same time. i can wear this ANYWHERE litterally :]its so amazing. and i have the body cream also. its so girly yet it doesn't scare all the boys away ;) i would def. buy again.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

cute, floral, soft. I really like this. It has a very delicate aroma. Perfect for spring time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Too sweet for my taste. If you like flowery frags, you may like this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though i do like the smell of this, it really does not last a long time. i spray it on me, and five seconds later i cant even smell it when i stick my nose in the fabric ive just sprayed it on ... O.o

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this scent! It's very fresh and sweet. I think that it's perfect for everyday wear, especially in the spring/summer!

The smell is light and not over powering. Its one the few that I can wear without getting a headache after a few sprays!

I bought the fragrant water on sale for $12.50 (CND) for a 295 mL bottle! (Regular price $24 CND). Even at the regular price, I think it's worth it because you're getting so much of the product!

The packaging for the bottle is sleek and simple. The con for this particular bottle is that its very heavy and not something you can travel with or throw in your purse.

If you're looking for something to take around with you, I recommend the small travel size! (8.5 mL) (approx $9 CND)

very girly clean sugar water-floral scent in my opinion, more on the subtle side. not really my personal taste, but i like it. on the neg. the smell doesnt last that long and i wouldnt recommend if youre like past 25