Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away, and I swear this is the only perfumed body product (including actual perfumes) that ever gave me a headache. Something in this just does not agree with me, and it really was the end of my experimentation with BBW products other than their candles because my experience was that bad. This was also around the time when Sweet Pea was the most popular scent at BBW and the entire store just smelled like a concentrated version that made me feel ill.

on 8/9/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

on 10/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out it it's my signature sent
The packaging is a step up from what it use to be and the price is not bad at all! What are you waiting for go buy it already!

I have to say that this fragrance is probably one of my top favorites from BBW. I own this in body butter, wallflower refills, fragrance mist and hand sanitizer. The fragrance mist was $5 during the 2011 winter SAS. I IMMEDIATELY snagged it. I'm wondering why I never gave this scent a chance! This scent is perfect for spring or anytime of the year. The only thing I have against it, the scent tends to die down after 2 hours or so. I can't really smell it after a day of wear. I hope they can improve the quality. Other than that, it's really sweet and light. My wallflower in my bedroom is really strong and I don't mind that one bit. I will be buying this scent in more body care products soon. :)

A light and pleasant scent that's great for every day wear. It's my favorite out of all the Bath and Body Work's scents.

love this scent for everyday so sweet and fresh

on 1/31/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this scent when I was in middle school but, growing up I find it too sweet and overwhelming. I know a lot of people love it so it is a good gift.

on 5/19/2010 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a sweet floral scent that I actually like, i think it's very pretty and young but yet sophisticated. The reason I won't buy it again is because my boyfriend absolutely hates it...

on 5/13/2010 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I smelled this on my friend and loved it so I got some, (and got it in the small bottle) I really love the smell it gives u at first but it kinda fades throughout the day. Over all I would buy it again, it was just what I was looking for in a Fragrance: simple, young, refreshing and cute, I just wish it lasted longer.

Popular Fragrances