Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.2

on 5/21/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine.

Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SCENT. its so sweet and light at the same time. i can wear this ANYWHERE litterally :]its so amazing. and i have the body cream also. its so girly yet it doesn't scare all the boys away ;) i would def. buy again.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this scent!

This isn't overpowering but it doesn't last very long. Unless you're like my fellow gym friends who over spray in the locker room (seriously I left this out and they used1/6 of the bottle already and PS it was only 4 people -_- I never brought it back ever again)

Warning: DO NOT leave out, some people might use empty the bottle

BBW doesn't have the scents the same for each product of the same scent line

very girly clean sugar water-floral scent in my opinion, more on the subtle side. not really my personal taste, but i like it. on the neg. the smell doesnt last that long and i wouldnt recommend if youre like past 25

on 10/5/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this free (w/coupon) when I made a BBW purchase. It's a nice unoffensive (floral) scent unlike some of their fragrances. I sniffed them all before choosing this one. I use it mostly to spray bed linens and the inside of my walking shoes but sometimes I spray it on myself. It smells of alcohol at first, but it dries off and leaves behind a nice light fragrance. To be honest, if it wasn't free I wouldn't have bought it.

Nice light summer scent. Lasts All Day. I get lots of compliments when I wear this. What more can I say?Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

on 6/11/2009 1:57:00 AM

Nice soft scent... Not too strong not too light... Would purchase again...

on 5/24/2009 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i went through this body spray phase where i bought alot of bath and boy works spray becuz it was having an annual sale and everyone at school were using theese sprays. this one smell really natural and innocent. its not strong at all and is good for school but ugh everyone had it!! im going to stick to perfume from now on.

on 4/5/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love the smell of this product. below i will list the pros and cons of this bottle.

PROS-
-smells nice
-isnt watery to the point that if you spray it on your skin it wont roll down your neck
-bottle doesnt leak
-portable

CONS-
-too much can be too strong
-the cap sometimes collects the product

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This really is a love it or hate it scent. It is strong but that's why I stay a bit away from it when I spray then I run into it. lol if that makes any sense. I love smelling good, and whenever i'm feelin' fruity I spray this.