Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

The ultimate girly scent. It's sweet, floral, fruity, and light all in one. Its definitely one of my favorites from B&BW, and I pray that they never discontinue it, but I doubt they would since it sells so well. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get when I wear this. You need to try this if you haven't already, it smells AMAZINGG (:

on 12/23/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i love this smell. it is one of the most popular ones at BBW, and it seems that many own it! :)
it has made so many different items of this smell :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this scent, i think i used up the whole bottle in 2 months, lol. its perfect for girls my age. Love love love, great to wear to school or the gym, or to the grocery store. lols.

on 12/23/2008 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Sweet Pea is different from the rich scents that I usually like to wear. I got this as a gift, and after trying it, I realize that I like this much better than I expected! Scents that are too sweet get me sick, but this fragrance does not cross the line. The "sweet" part of this fragrance reminds me slightly of sweet tarts, causing me to crave the scent of this. However, mainly, this is a soft floral fragrance with fresh, green undertones. The florals are not too strong, so they do not affect my allergies, fortunately. It's far from being one of my favorites, but it is still pleasant for every now and then!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I just love this scent sooo much! Its sweet, but delicate at the same time. The bottle it comes in is great- sprays just the right amount. I just wish I could get BBW products in Scotland! I'll Definatley be getting more of this one when I run out- gorgeous!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was so popular in my school a few years back. I too jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the whole line of sweet pea products. At the time I really liked the smell, but now it's a little boring and one dimensional. I still like it though, and I may repurchase something from the sweet pea line in the future, but there are so many other fragrances to try.

Popular Fragrances