Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.1

on 10/24/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

This is a sweet, light, floral scent that anyone can wear! Girly and nice, it is a good spring/summer scent. Will repurchase :)

A light and pleasant scent that's great for every day wear. It's my favorite out of all the Bath and Body Work's scents.

on 9/8/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a fragrance person, most scents give me a headache and or allergic skin reaction, that said, I really love this light floral.

I have the lotion and body spray, and I have repurchased this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! Scents always bring back memories. Everytime I wear this I feel an instant mood boost. It's not over powering and lasts a long time on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Starts out gently tart and fruity on me, very gradually drying down into a soft, inoffensive floral. My current fruity fragrance of choice, standing in for the Simply Basic Raspberry Vanilla body mist I can't find currently. It lasts surprisingly long for a body mist - I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day, however faintly.

on 1/31/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this scent when I was in middle school but, growing up I find it too sweet and overwhelming. I know a lot of people love it so it is a good gift.

on 9/19/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

~The old formula Was my favorite Scent Ever. Smelled like cherry Jolly ranchers on me XD
~But now its a Pretty Florally scent. Don't get me wrong, I Like the new version But I just like the old fruity one better.
~Oh and There's A Sweet Pea Scented Body wash(Gyah... Forgot the brand) but its About two dollars at Grocery/drugstores. Smells Exactly like it and even uses the Identical logo picture as the old Sweet Pea Bottle.

on 5/19/2010 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a sweet floral scent that I actually like, i think it's very pretty and young but yet sophisticated. The reason I won't buy it again is because my boyfriend absolutely hates it...

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Smell is great at first, but it gets so sickening after awhile. Not to mention that so many people love this smell so you can smell it every where you go.

Popular Fragrances