Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.2

on 8/9/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

on 4/2/2012 2:29:00 PM

this scent is so feminine and light just love it

on 12/18/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm really liking this scent so much! It's the perfect blend of fruity and floral scents. I thought that this would be a boring scent because it's so popular, but I found this scent to be unique, while still being fresh and not too strong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

^_^ everyone has this, hehe.

It's a very easy-to-wear scent and it is very light and sweet. I like it a lot.

on 11/1/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Maybe it's from growing up and having girls spray way too much of this everywhere, but I have never liked this scent at all. Something about it smells completely nauseating to me, less floral, and more like if you were to attempt to use floral scents to cover up that strange hospital smell.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this scent!

This isn't overpowering but it doesn't last very long. Unless you're like my fellow gym friends who over spray in the locker room (seriously I left this out and they used1/6 of the bottle already and PS it was only 4 people -_- I never brought it back ever again)

Warning: DO NOT leave out, some people might use empty the bottle

BBW doesn't have the scents the same for each product of the same scent line

on 7/7/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a very light fresh white flower scent. Definitly uplifting on a spring day. The lotion gives me a headache but I can wear this without any side effects. Usually body sprays dont last on me, but this does. I got this free at BBW for being their club member. It reminds me of high school thats when Sweet Pea was popular ;)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this scent! It's very fresh and sweet. I think that it's perfect for everyday wear, especially in the spring/summer!

The smell is light and not over powering. Its one the few that I can wear without getting a headache after a few sprays!

I bought the fragrant water on sale for $12.50 (CND) for a 295 mL bottle! (Regular price $24 CND). Even at the regular price, I think it's worth it because you're getting so much of the product!

The packaging for the bottle is sleek and simple. The con for this particular bottle is that its very heavy and not something you can travel with or throw in your purse.

If you're looking for something to take around with you, I recommend the small travel size! (8.5 mL) (approx $9 CND)

I've always loved the fragrances from Bath and Body Works. Well, I was browsing through their famous collection of fragrances, and this one caught my eye. It looked very pretty! The light, soft pink was intriguing, and it looked perfect for a young girl. Therefore, I bought it, with no regrets. The floral scent is sweet and refreshing, and it's not too strong. It doesn't burn your nostrils like some other fragrances do. It's perfect if you want a sweet smelling aura around you.

on 7/14/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite body spray from Bath and Body Works.I usually don't go for floral scents but this won me over.I got this on sale;I'm not sure how much it was though.I think it was under 20 or 10 bucks.I took one lippy off because everyone seems to have it and after a while it gets nauseating smelling it everywhere I go.

Popular Fragrances