Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.1

on 10/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

on 11/17/2013 4:09:00 PM

When I was young one of my moms friends who lived with us had this but in a perfume. I thought it was the best thing on earth. I would constantly sneak into the bathroom and pray some on when no one was around, I loved it that much. Over summer I bought three mini bottles and sweet pea was one of them. My mom didn't like it and said it gave her a head ache. I on the other hand absolutely loved it! It smells sexy in a way and is sweet and playful. My friends in p.e constantly ask for some and its a popular scent. I recommend it. !

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out it it's my signature sent
The packaging is a step up from what it use to be and the price is not bad at all! What are you waiting for go buy it already!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

on 10/24/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

on 10/24/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

on 1/19/2012 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

it has a wonderful floral scent! it really makes me feel like i smelt an actual flower :) so yeah its great

I have to say that this fragrance is probably one of my top favorites from BBW. I own this in body butter, wallflower refills, fragrance mist and hand sanitizer. The fragrance mist was $5 during the 2011 winter SAS. I IMMEDIATELY snagged it. I'm wondering why I never gave this scent a chance! This scent is perfect for spring or anytime of the year. The only thing I have against it, the scent tends to die down after 2 hours or so. I can't really smell it after a day of wear. I hope they can improve the quality. Other than that, it's really sweet and light. My wallflower in my bedroom is really strong and I don't mind that one bit. I will be buying this scent in more body care products soon. :)

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

This is a sweet, light, floral scent that anyone can wear! Girly and nice, it is a good spring/summer scent. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found a whole bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet. My mom gave it to me as a Christmas gift last year. I wear perfume more often then body spray's so this didn't get a whole lot of use. Since seeing it served as a reminder of how good it smells, I'm going to try to use it more often. Very sweet, flowery, girly and pretty. I'm looking forward to wearing it come spring!!

Popular Fragrances