Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

on 10/24/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

on 2/15/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I remember this being THE scent during middle school and high school. It's what everyone wore for some reason and therefore sort of became a classic of B&BW along with Warm Sugar Vanilla one. That being said, I love both of them but at the same time they can get a little overwhelming. With this one, there is a very strong floral fruity scene that can get a little sickening if used to often. But all the same it's a wonderful scent, so refreshing and perfect for spring and summer. I haven't had this one in a long time but I'll probably have to go and get one. The one warning I can give is don't get this scent in a cheaper grocery store version. It will smell worse and very very cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Starts out gently tart and fruity on me, very gradually drying down into a soft, inoffensive floral. My current fruity fragrance of choice, standing in for the Simply Basic Raspberry Vanilla body mist I can't find currently. It lasts surprisingly long for a body mist - I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day, however faintly.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this scent, i think i used up the whole bottle in 2 months, lol. its perfect for girls my age. Love love love, great to wear to school or the gym, or to the grocery store. lols.

on 3/16/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think Sweet Pea is okay overall :) the product does live up to its name. The scent is incredibly sweet and floral, and a lot of people love that. However, the 'sweet' part of it is really strong. It made me nauseous after a while, so I stopped using it. However, I would buy it again, because this is one of those things that is really nice but in small doses. I would only use it occasionally, for a party or something :/ But I do like it. I know this is one of the more popular body sprays from B&BW, a lot of my friends have this same one. It reminds me of Hawaii for some reason, haha :D

Overall: Try this if you like floral. On the strong side. I like it though :)

on 3/11/2009 6:53:00 AM

My favourite BBW scents! flowery but not too strong, n lasted long! definitely repurchase. I got many compliments of this smell. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice, light scent. If you like the spray and lotion, check out the B&BW wall plug ins, in Sweet Pea. They make your home smell lovely.

on 6/30/2007 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Every once in a while I like to go into BBW and pick up some bubble bath, body splash and maybe the cream wash. And when I do it's always SWEET PEA. It's such a beautiful, fun, great-smelling, clean and light fragrance. Never cloying. I always get compliments on this from people and especially DH. And he doesn't like anything too strong or perfumey.

I usually spray the air and walk into this like I do with regular perfumes I also use this as a linen spray or air freshener and the small 4 oz bottles are great for travel when you want to freshen up the sheets or your hotel room without ending up with a typical air freshener-type smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff, and a bottle goes a long way. It's a pleasant, sweet smell. I warn you ladies though, use this with caution. Whenever I wear it, boys are ALL over me! Not always a good thing! I think it's like mens' catnip or something! Great for a hot date, though!