Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! Scents always bring back memories. Everytime I wear this I feel an instant mood boost. It's not over powering and lasts a long time on my skin.

on 11/1/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Maybe it's from growing up and having girls spray way too much of this everywhere, but I have never liked this scent at all. Something about it smells completely nauseating to me, less floral, and more like if you were to attempt to use floral scents to cover up that strange hospital smell.

on 7/7/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a very light fresh white flower scent. Definitly uplifting on a spring day. The lotion gives me a headache but I can wear this without any side effects. Usually body sprays dont last on me, but this does. I got this free at BBW for being their club member. It reminds me of high school thats when Sweet Pea was popular ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've loved this scent from the first smell:) Which suprised me because I always thought Sweet Pea would be an overly floral type scent and I do not like floral at all.
But the minute I smelled it, I was in line buying it. I came straight home and bathed in it practically LOL It is my bedtime scent because it is so comforting to me. I highly recommend it. BBW sees alot of scents come and go but this one has been around for as long as I can remember:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

smells really sweet. it doesn't last during long days but other than that, i love it !

on 7/15/2004 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

yummy and sweet yet not overpowering. everyone seems to love the scent.

Popular Fragrances