Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out it it's my signature sent
The packaging is a step up from what it use to be and the price is not bad at all! What are you waiting for go buy it already!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found a whole bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet. My mom gave it to me as a Christmas gift last year. I wear perfume more often then body spray's so this didn't get a whole lot of use. Since seeing it served as a reminder of how good it smells, I'm going to try to use it more often. Very sweet, flowery, girly and pretty. I'm looking forward to wearing it come spring!!

on 10/15/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. In high school my friends and I all had this spray. We loved bbw and it was the highlight of our trips to the mall to go in and pick up the sprays and lotions of this and a few other scents. We sprayed this like mad women in the locker room and carried it in our backpacks to spritz between classes. The staying power is not the best but we practically swam in it anyway. When I smell this on someone it instantly brings back memories. I like the scent as long as it is on another person but on me it smells awful. Maybe it has been reformulated or my chemistry has changed. My mother in law gave me a set for christmas and it sits unused, and I feel bad because I did love it for so long but just cant bear it anymore.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this scent for the past few years now and it an all time fav for me. I don't use it every day so that is why I don't get sick of it like some people do. I revist this scent mostly in the spring and summer months and I like how the scent does not turn musky later on me. Sweet Pea is a nice fruity floral scent.

Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, & Rhubarb

Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry

Fragrance Base Note: Musk

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

cute, floral, soft. I really like this. It has a very delicate aroma. Perfect for spring time.

on 1/31/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this scent when I was in middle school but, growing up I find it too sweet and overwhelming. I know a lot of people love it so it is a good gift.

on 5/24/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

this was one of the very first scents i got into when i first experimented with scents. i loved this scent, i used to bring this with me to school all the time and used it when i wanted to smell good or spray it if i smelled something bad. anyways, i'm not sure how many bottles i went through, but i think the one i have currently is my second bottle, either that or my first one, and has about 2in. of product left. I think i can pull this off as a spring/summer smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a sweet smelling sent.It fells so light on your skin.But about 3o seconds after you spray it on your body the smell will go away.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given this as a gift a while back. I didn't wear it much because I'm not into floral scents. It's much too strong and overbearing.

However, my real dislike for this scent stems from the fact that a couple of my family members resorted to using it as a bathroom spray...
Now I can't smell it without connecting it with that.

on 7/18/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pukealicious. Sadly I smell this everytime I go to work and am reminded of the girl's locker room in junior high. If you like sugary sweet pea and violet, by all means, use this original! But stay away from me. I'm very happy with my citrus scents... And no. You'll never see me with ANY Sweet Pea products ever again.

Popular Fragrances