Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful floral scent

on 1/6/2013 11:35:00 AM

I have to admit I'm surprised at how many good reviews this has. I really don't like this product at all. At first, it smells fine so I would put it on and go to school. Soon, the scent changes to a gross smell, like shaving cream, and you can't seem to get rid of the shaving cream smell. Definitely would not recommend, and will not repurchase.

on 10/24/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got the new fine fragrance mist kind with the new packaging, and it's great~ The smell is nice and light, but sweet <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a Classic! I love this smell so much! It brings me back to my childhood and it reminds me of my mom. The scent is perfect for a summer day. It is light, girly, and floral. It has okay staying power, but when layered it lasts much longer. The formula has changed a bit over the years, but I still love it and will always repurchase it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this body spray over the summer when B&BW were having a huge sale, got it for $3!
I'm picky when it comes to fragrances, I find most are so fruity that they smell like candy or too floral and granny-ish. Sweet pea is a lovely light fruity/floral combo that's not too sweet yet not too 'fresh'. I've been wearing it for months now and have recieved many compliments on it :)
Now that it's winter though, I'm thinking of trying Sensual Amber since I've read some great MUA reviews on it. Sweet Pea just feels a little to summery for me right now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

^_^ everyone has this, hehe.

It's a very easy-to-wear scent and it is very light and sweet. I like it a lot.

love this scent for everyday so sweet and fresh

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Too sweet for my taste. If you like flowery frags, you may like this.

on 9/19/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

~The old formula Was my favorite Scent Ever. Smelled like cherry Jolly ranchers on me XD
~But now its a Pretty Florally scent. Don't get me wrong, I Like the new version But I just like the old fruity one better.
~Oh and There's A Sweet Pea Scented Body wash(Gyah... Forgot the brand) but its About two dollars at Grocery/drugstores. Smells Exactly like it and even uses the Identical logo picture as the old Sweet Pea Bottle.