Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

on 8/7/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

on 7/10/2017 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months ago and now I can hardly remember the smell but I do remember it was beautiful 😍 You should buy & I should testπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚ @makeupalley

on 5/21/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine.

Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

on 9/26/2012 12:07:00 AM

Fun and fruity scent. I will never grow tired of it :) Last as long as you would expect any body spray. Name is kind of odd though.

on 9/8/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a fragrance person, most scents give me a headache and or allergic skin reaction, that said, I really love this light floral.

I have the lotion and body spray, and I have repurchased this.

very clean and soft scent one of my favorites also love the body scrub, body wash and lotion!

on 5/13/2010 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I smelled this on my friend and loved it so I got some, (and got it in the small bottle) I really love the smell it gives u at first but it kinda fades throughout the day. Over all I would buy it again, it was just what I was looking for in a Fragrance: simple, young, refreshing and cute, I just wish it lasted longer.

on 3/20/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the floral sugary scent and I have had an affinity with this product for quite a few years, and have always loved the scent...but like all fragrance products it needs to be applied liberally.

If you wear this often you will get sick of it eventually, now I try to wear it only once in a while and I still adore it.

Funny story why I can't stand this scent as a spray. I love the scent, smells so great but I had it as the hand soap.. and my sister has it as the spray.. so when she sprays it on herself and I smell it, it makes me think of the bathroom. BBW should probably rethink this..

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the smell, but like other reviewers have mentioned, it is a pretty common smell. With that said however, the smell is very nice: a fresh, light floral scent. Someone who wears this is very feminine but in a natural way. This scent is far from sexy. It has no musk. So it suits teenagers well. I can be a little too sweet after a while though.