Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

4.1

on 6/19/2011 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BODY SPRAY :) It's my most favorite scent in the world(: Im the kind of person who used to dislike perfumes because after a while, they would make me dizzy.

This doesnt do that, i love this so MUCHH! My best friend gave it to me for my birthday. Its so sweet and light. Very easy to wear, my mom and my friends love it.
The reason I gave the packaging quality a 4, is because my spray didnt work. But, I'm sure other people's work fine.

<333 Go and buy it! Its AMAAAAZING!

on 1/8/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

this is one of my favorites! it is very flirty, yet still clean and fun. it is an all around pretty scent for days when i am feeling really girly.

on 12/6/2006 8:43:00 PM

It smells way too sweet. I can't stand being within ten feet of someone wearing it.

on 4/19/2005 2:49:00 PM

I love this flirty, sweet fragrance! I love violet, and this contains a violet component. The fresh quality keeps the scent subtle so it's not overpoweringly sweet. It's true it doesn't have a lot of staying power, but I can still smell it after 2-3 hours. I keep mine in the fridge for relief on those hot Texas days!
EDIT: I took a lippie off just because I don't like this fragrance as much as I used to. It's a pretty, flowery scent but it lacks depth and complexity. Probably more suited to younger tastes.

this is a great alternative to my other scents. it is very sweet. i like this smell alot and layering it with the lotion/body cream helps it last longer. a very girlie smell that i would stock up on with no hesitation.

on 4/27/2004 9:45:00 PM

Big sale at BBW so I bought a whole bunch of sprays I usually don't wear. This seemed too sweet at first, but later, I thought "something smells good!" and it was me. So I'm glad I tried this.

on 8/26/2003 5:44:00 PM

This is not a true rendition of the sweet pea flower. However, it is a pretty, almost old-fashioned sweet floral blend. I believe it has a pronounced violet note to it. It's a touch too sweet for my taste, but it's something I buy often for my younger cousins who adore it.

on 4/24/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love the Body Splash of Sweet Pea. It smells divine and seems to last a good amount of time on me. I get a lot of compliments and you get such a huge bottle that if you have to refresh a lot that it doesn't matter too much, because you get so many fluid ounces. Love it.

I bought this scent in the form of those plug-in wallflowers. It smells great in the wallflowers. However, the body lotion or spray is too much for me. Fake and plasticky. It is like a mixture of fruit, flowers and candy (the cheap kind) all rolled in one. But in my bathroom as an air freshener it is a lovely scent. Go figure.

Popular Fragrances